Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

The proportional sizes of the objects or locations being compared are completely off. It’s just a joke about how people flaunt their knowledge about a subject but they could be totally off base, but also how people really are ignorant about relative sizes of areas.

5 Likes

I knew they were trying to make a joke, I guess I didn’t see the ‘funny’ in it :face_with_monocle: :laughing:

2 Likes

This is easy. The person who made this is in California, so DL looks larger because WDW is much farther away.

6 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

By the way, here is an actual map I made showing how big DL is in comparison to WDW. It’s about the size of Epcot.

From this thread:

5 Likes

Hey now… ppl have a right to be comfortable and make flip flop sounds if they want to :joy: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

11 Likes

That reminds me that DH a overbought eggs for Easter. Guess it’s egg salad for lunch tomorrow.

3 Likes

Yes! Cover those nasty things up! I do not understand why people don’t take personal hygiene more seriously. I’m not saying everyone has to go get a pedicure or anything, but clip those things and wash them. Toenails shouldn’t be yellow and funky! Some people have toes that make me want to vomit.

I laughed way too hard at the snatch dinner from a lake part!

6 Likes

Yeah… fish and reptiles have scales. Your heels should not.

3 Likes

I accept this as the answer to this question.

7 Likes

YEs, finally the mystery is solved :laughing:

3 Likes

12 Likes

It’s The Onion (satire), so click at your own risk of being offended.

13 Likes

A local run club and brewery hosts The World’s Largest Flip Flop 1K. As you enter the staging area, there are people checking your footwear to confirm they comply to the flip flop rules. I feel so bad for those volunteers having to look at all those feet.

10 Likes

I don’t know what it says about me that I clicked on that way too fast and laughed too hard at some (most?) of them.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is @Jeff_AZ:

7 Likes

You’re a libtard who goes to that paedo pizza place Hillary runs.

2 Likes

Last night, my daughter and I (plus much of SE Michigan) actually witnessed what might technically be called a UFO. I even have a semi-blurry photo and video to prove it!

Now, what you can’t tell is that it was actually a series of maybe 20 or 30 lights all in a straight line moving quite slowly (kind of “drifting” almost) across the sky. It wasn’t super high (some reports have suggested it was a meterorite or satellite or something…but absolutely NOT…it was far too low and slow).

My money is that it was a blimp at night. It was absolutely silent from where we were located. BUT, regardless, it was kind of freaky!

11 Likes