I was comparing maps of WDW to Disneyland and wanted to share, but didn’t know the best place, so I decided to start a new thread for this kind of stuff. If anyone has any other tidbits or advice about Disneyland that would be helpful for those who have been to WDW but never DL, feel free to share.
Here is a map of the Epcot area:
Here is a map of Disneyland:
Here is Disneyland superimposed over Epcot (I aligned the legends to make sure the distances are comparable):
- Light blue is the general boundaries of Disneyland
- Dark orange is California Adventure
- Light green is Grand Californian Hotel
- Yellow is Paradise Pier Hotel
- Purple is Disneyland Hotel
- Black lines are Harbor, Katella, and Disneyland Drive
- Black box in the upper left is Mickey & Friends, Pixar parking structures
I think this is interesting to give a sense of the size of each resort relative to each other.
- Walking from Cars Land to Galaxy’s Edge is not much different from the main Epcot gate to American Adventure.
- Staying at the Disneyland Hotel is kind of like staying at YC/BC, PPH is like the location of the closest rooms at BWI, while GCH is more like staying in the UK / Canada Pavilions.
- Disneyland Park is about the same size as Future World, while DCA is roughly the size of World Showcase, without the Lagoon obstructing direct paths.
- Staying at the closest Harbor Blvd hotels puts you within the show buildings of FEA and GFT.
- Staying near the Toy Story Lot is about as far away as Riviera / CBR (without Skyliner, but with sanctioned walking paths).