Did anyone post this one yet?

12 Likes

Nope, but it’s a good one! :rofl:

1 Like

10 Likes

10 Likes

:raising_hand_man: Me too. This is me.

5 Likes

I have been dragging ass for so many weeks now and I cannot figure out why. I am getting plenty of sleep. I am getting plenty of exercise.

I am just severely depleted and every single morning is the biggest struggle right now.

I tried to order my coffee this morning at Starbucks and it was like I had forgotten how to speak at all let alone speak Starbucks. Fortunately the barista understood what I was getting at and when she repeated it back to me the correct way I couldn’t thank her enough.

9 Likes

An obvious case of Sacred Spaces withdrawal. For which you will soon receive your necessary fix.
Glad your barista knew what you wanted despite your temporary loss of Starbucks-speak. :laughing:

5 Likes

I’ve been dealing with the same thing since daylight savings time. Its like i have permanent jetlag. My body just refuses to get used to losing that hour in the morning. Maybe I’ll be back to normal in the fall :slight_smile:

3 Likes

15 Likes

:flushed::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

(HT @JJT)

15 Likes

:flushed::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh my gooodness!! As a music lover, this is so totally up my alley!!! I love this!!!

3 Likes

I have a question for the forum at large: Do morning people not wake up with a low-grade headache if they get up early, or do they just power through it?

2 Likes

Those are awesome!! Love the mention of over the line! :rofl::rofl:
ETA: But shouldn’t Paradise be By the Dashboard Light?? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oh the humanity!! :scream:

1 Like

That could be sign of a caffeine “addiction”. I would get headaches from caffeine withdrawal. My doctor told me you should never just QUIT caffeine when he said I needed to go off of it for a potential health issue. He had mean wean myself off.

Now, I have caffeine only on rare occasions, and actually have MORE energy as a result. Turns out, having caffeine actually contributes to you feeling MORE sluggish than you would otherwise, aside from the brief pick-me-up it gives you right afterwards. So if you are feeling like you NEED your coffee in the morning (or other caffeine source) more and more…it actually implies the opposite. You need to wean off of it to see your energy levels improve!

4 Likes

I don’t drink much caffeine, but even in times when I didn’t drink caffeine at all, I would still wake up with a headache if I woke up before, say, 7am. Worse if it’s in the 5am hour.

2 Likes

Maybe dehydration, then?

So answer your original question…no, I don’t wake up with a headache, and I’m a fairly early riser.

4 Likes

I often wake up with a mild headache.
I tend to attribute it to position during sleep or dehydration
I just power through, and rarely take anything for it

3 Likes