Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

11 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’ve read two of those No Shirt books in the last week.

4 Likes

I don’t think I could pick them up with that cover “art”

2 Likes

Entirely ebooks checked out from the library, so free. I ignore the covers in that situation.

3 Likes

22 Likes

That pre-annoyed one is absolutely me.

3 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

This really made me laugh out loud. Reminds me of my DD19. She would absolutely say this. :joy:

5 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

LOVE this!

6 Likes

I didn’t know whether to put this here or in the star wars thread, but since this thread goes on fun tangents I thought here would be fine.

You see those two guards in the background? They really really remind me of characters in an Disney cartoon movie but for the life of me I can’t figure it out. I was thinking Robin Hood because I can imagine them running, chasing someone with their stick-like weapons (maybe swords? Or some kind of spear?). My DH thinks I’m a total nut job, but he knew that already. Does anyone have a clue?

8 Likes

The guards in the back of the top pic are Bobo Fett’s guards. They kinda’ look like Ninja Turtles :smirk:

2 Likes

Bedknobs and Broomsticks Naboombu??

5 Likes

I’d need to watch them again, but I’m picturing rhinoceros guards similarly dressed to bobas guards and I think they were either guarding King John in Robin Hood, or the King in B&B :thinking:

9 Likes