Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

Be careful, though. In the original Greek, “pi” is actually pronounced “pee”.

4 Likes

Can we agree that Aristotle should be pronounced to rhyme with chipotle?
What about popsicles rhyming with Sophocles?.

4 Likes

I’m not a cat or a dog person. I just won’t ever own a dog again b/c they are more work, IMHO than cats. And I don’t like other ppl’s untrained dogs; I hate being jumped on it’s SO rude. I have cats b/c I don’t need to train them, they train themselves, they do seem to be able to train me and DH to do things for them though :rofl: But cats can be awesome too:

6 Likes

That is why it is so hard to train a cat. There is always a Trainer and a Trainee, and they know which they are.

Me, I like Cats, Dogs and Goats. Goats are social animals and food motivated, so easily trained.

5 Likes

You really are the American version of @sanstitre_has_left_the_building.

5 Likes

I don’t think we can get people to agree on how to say Chipotle.

5 Likes

That’s terrifying! One day our animal overlords are going to execute their master plan to take the world back. They’re in it for the long game.

5 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Actually, DH trained 2 to use the toilet. I would not use said toilet that they used (both passed, he hasn’t trained one since, lol)

6 Likes

Chi-poat-lay, lol

5 Likes

That is correct. Unless you live in the South. Then it’s chi-pot-lay or chi-pot-uhl. Smh.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure both @ryan1 and I can sue you for saying that.

10 Likes

Im from New Orleans, we’re fairly southern. We do not say “pot” or “uhl”. At least not here. We also have a lot of latin influence here, so maybe thats why.

Will add that we have plenty of pot-uhls though. Our streets are jacked up pretty bad, lol.

6 Likes

I’ve heard people completely botch it as “Chi-pole-tay.” :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Oops yeah that’s what I meant :rofl:

People… it does not in any possible way end in ‘tay’.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry about your roads, but that’s funny!!

4 Likes

This is a Meme (see…I can stay on topic sometimes!) for Michigan roads:

12 Likes

We have fun with our pot holes. Their are a few that get neighborhood block parties.

12 Likes

They may just have to wait. We’re not unlikely to make ourselves extinct. We’re pretty dumb as a species.

4 Likes

I just. What?!??

9 Likes