Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

That is the correct date.

4 Likes

I LOVE that show.

I always wanted her to get together with the dead sister’s widower. I loved them together.

3 Likes

Noooo! Then we wouldn’t get Matthew Goode!!!

ETA Aaaand we wouldn’t get the Tom/Henry team up car company. I love THEM together :laughing:

5 Likes

Ack! There are at least two people in the world who haven’t watched (me and @Dreamer :joy:) so please blur spoilers! (I am currently binge watching Downton and am only in season 2!)

4 Likes

I did think of you when I saw the meme.

Spoilers for something that’s been around for more than ten years is questionable though :thinking::rofl::rofl::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Sorry. You have so much to look forward to in the show. I hope I haven’t spoiled anything too badly.

6 Likes

Fair, I guess…I just don’t want this thread to turn into a “let’s talk about all the details of Downton Abbey” because then I won’t be able to read it for awhile! And I need my Memes and Jokes thread :joy:

5 Likes

Noted :+1:t2::grin:

3 Likes

I haven’t seen it either.

I need to make a watch list.

4 Likes

I feel like you, @EMgoblue and @Dreamer need to start an @OBNurseNH star wars style thread for Downton :person_in_tuxedo:t3::guardsman::princess::pilot::european_castle:

7 Likes

Add me to the list. I’m binge watching the Matrix series right now since the new one just came out. I never watched them 22 years ago when the first came out.

5 Likes

That’s like eighty years old by now LOL

sorry - will be mindful going forward.

3 Likes

by now the blurring is so out of control is borderline annoying. For the old stuff I mean

for new stuff i think it makes sense.

5 Likes

I agree, so I understand if you don’t want to blur for me. It just feels new to me since I’m watching it right now :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

No I don’t mean to offend. LOL

3 Likes

Although now that I think about it, Star Wars is waaayyyyy older than Downton :thinking::laughing:

7 Likes

Maybe just start with : “Spoiler/ (Show)” then we can scroll really fast. Add me to the list, lol

4 Likes

100%!!!

That’s almost like the people who said “Don’t tell me what happens!” about Titanic. They didn’t rewrite history there… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

This really just happened. And if this ain’t so on point for 2021…

10 Likes

I never asked for the blurring I don’t think.

3 Likes

16 Likes