Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

Same.

1 Like

It will always be too soon.

I often wonder if those guys really know how much we loved them.

6 Likes

I don’t know if I the first podcast I listened to was WDWNT or WDW today . Corless was still living in NY, very young, and would always say “I am going to be better about posting on a regular basis”. All these years later I will at least listen to his short updates. I understand how others see/feel but he makes me laugh, often.

Tom Corless, The Dis, KtP, Lou Mongello….there are some Disney personalities that people feel very strongly about (although Corless is much more negative).

2 Likes

10 Likes

Trying to get us back on topic? :wink:

3 Likes

Yes. Can you give me a [heart] for doing that? Please.

5 Likes

:heart:

5 Likes

Lol! Thanks

2 Likes

By the way, to clarify so no one gets offended, I was joking. I really don’t mind off topic conversations!

3 Likes

On the topic above, I’ll just say that while I have never listened to the Dis or heard of Pete Warner until now, acting like or being a snob doesn’t necessarily turn me off of someone. For example, @sanstitre_has_left_the_building is one of the most intentionally snobby people and he also happens to be one of my favorite posters on this forum. :wink::joy:

So I guess it all has to do with presentation and the way the snobbery is received by the listener / reader. It can be endearing and funny.

5 Likes

Pete is fine. Just find him annoying at times. But the ones I enjoy most on the show are Craig, Ryno, and Kathy.

3 Likes

How did you not mention Deni? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Or Teresa? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ryno is my very favorite though.

3 Likes

Wait. I might be mixing up Kathy and Teresa!

And Deni is a sweetheart. Just not necessarily my favorite. I like when she is on, but I don’t miss her when she isn’t. But I find myself disappointed if the others I mentioned aren’t on.

2 Likes

Kathy is not on very much anymore. I like her a real lot too and miss her being there. Figment is her BFF. As a point strictly for identification, she has a lazy eye.

Teresa is a pooh-sized woman who is beyond sweet and always sees the good in things. She wears her hair in a bun all the time.

2 Likes

Okay, yeah. I meant Teresa then, not Kathy. (I am terrible with names!)

2 Likes

Hmm. I just realized that when I said we haven’t watched it in a while that it sounded like I was saying BECAUSE of Pete we haven’t watched it. That really was meant to just mean, “This is my feeling about Pete…but, for the record, it has been a while since we have watched.”

I should have made that sentence a separate paragraph to make it clearer.

2 Likes

18 Likes

13 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes