Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

FTFY

2 Likes

The airbag one :joy::joy::joy:

I sent it to my mom and she just called me wheezing laughing. We are fully equipped with all the airbags :joy:

4 Likes

On the nude photo one.
I was playing with a new camera (back when the phone cameras were crap) Our bedroom had blackout curtains. So to test the camera flash I took a photo of the middle of the bed which was in complete blackness. I expected to get the blanket and really just wanted to take a photo of a really dark area.

I woke DH up with my loud laughter from the living room. I had a really good (and centered) photo of his dangly bits. That isn’t our thing so I deleted it after showing it to him.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

OMG… did you delete it from your ‘delete’ file too? My DS got caught w/ a pic that I pulled out of his delete file. Mom taught him a lesson :wink: :rofl::joy::laughing:

3 Likes

I discovered an “issue” with the MyFitnessPal app I wasn’t aware of…but fortunately discovered.

There is a feature where you can record your current weight, and attach a picture. Since I wanted to visual see the progress, and this was a private app, I would just take my photo in the bathroom in the morning after my shower using the mirror. And, of course…sans clothes.

What I didn’t realize was that MyFitnessPal, when it takes a photo, places said photo mixed in with your usual Google Photos, and NOT in a private repository as I had thought. So, as I was getting ready to show someone a photo of something I had taken a picture of, I noticed some rather inappropriate photos of myself in the mix! So, deleted those in a hurry.

8 Likes

Yikes!!!

1 Like

Haha-I have that top one on a wall in my science classroom! Once the kids start really getting to know me, they often tell me they can see me doing that if we only still had recess at our grade level! :joy:

7 Likes

Something similar happened to me. I often listen to a podcast or the radio (via an app) on my phone when getting ready for work in the morning. Evidently one morning I accidentally took a picture of my naked self in the bathroom mirror as I was fiddling with the phone. I had no idea until I went to look for another picture. It was a burst of about 3 or 4 pics. So awful and embarrassing! Deleted them post haste and then carefully asked my girls if they’d seen anything strange on my phone recently. My younger daughter especially will randomly pick up my phone and browse my pictures. They didn’t see the nude selfies, fortunately! And I don’t think they were lying about it since they’re not that good at acting! :rofl:

8 Likes

7 Likes

FB_IMG_1627315591875

9 Likes

10 Likes

Haha I almost posted this one earlier

2 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

Meanwhile, somewhere in the desert.

coyote1

11 Likes

6 Likes

Had to do a little homework on that one.

3 Likes

10 Likes

15 Likes