Mears Connect from MCO

OMG this. I always use parking spot at PHL. We went in april and it cost me less than $70 for 10 days. I just booked 5 days for June and :flushed: $16 a day! It cost $70 for 5 days using loyalty points for 2 of them. Unbelievable. How does you car parked betweeen 2 painted lines cost that much?

It’s $16/day (>72 hours) to park in the garage connected to the airport! We fly out of BWI also and parking there is lower than PHL.

We don’t fly often enough for it to be worth it.

Alright—- looking a the Pharmer Girls Take 2
Trip report. She got upgraded to a van.

I think This is my biggest fear with kids—- I would need car seats then right? It looks
Like they will Know who is in my party when I
Buy tickets. I’m wondering how this works! I know vehicle is now guaranteed. So stressful!

Do you happen to know what number the text came from when Mears sent it? Was it a short code or from a 10 digit number? Trying to figure this out to troubleshoot why a text didn’t come through.

Last week the text came from 844-546-9001.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Oh and welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome! Love your avatar. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

After a travel day from hell yesterday Mears was the only bright spot. Here it goes
Supposed to leave from Philly at 7am Flight was canceled.
Got another flight from Newark thru Dallas which is a lot more flying but still got us there same day
Changed Mears ressie to new arrival quite easily from the airport
Got to Newark and 2nd flight was canceled 5 mins prior to boarding.
Got a new flight thru Charlotte
Again changed Mears ressie no problem on line from airport.
Arrived MCO at 6pm after waiting 1.5hrs for bags, no bags
Bags never left Newark, now have to back to airport for bags tomorrow
Bags were an issue at MCO for many flights, after 45 minutes on line got delayed bag claim

Finally got to Mears over 2 hrs after landing got on a bus and were rolling in 25 minutes, not bad
DW left a coat on the bus, her only coat since no bags
She called lost and found for Mears and driver had found it and left it at Pop, we are at Riviera
They sent a van or maybe it was already going there and brought the coat to us within 30 minutes of the call. At this point DW said “I love Mears now”

So here we are at Riviera, no bags. When I got my room ready text it said I had to go to the front desk before going to room. They had to program MBs??? Any we missed Topolinos breakfast and dinner last night but the CM at the desk was able to get us an ADR for tonight which is great. DW is presenting to several hundred people tomorrow at a conference so hopefully the bags get here today, otherwise we are going shopping.

After all this rambling I guess what i really wanted to point out is that it was very easy to change arrival times with Mears and there was never an issue

10 Likes

Oh my word. That is a horrible travel day. I’m so glad they were able to get you to the resort and reunite you with your coat at least. Nice to have a bright spot.

4 Likes

Yikes! What a day! Glad Mears was able to come through for you. Hope your bags arrive and dinner is exceptional tonight! This is another great endorsement for Mears over the last couple days.

3 Likes

Just the flexibility for changes makes it worth it to me.

5 Likes

Wow. That is one crazy travel day. I’m glad you finally made it.

2 Likes

Yeah, but with all the travel I do, here and elsewhere this was the worst. Apparently the airlines are still trying g to catch up after that big storm that came across the country. Just what are the odds of 2 flights in 2 different airports with 2 different destinations being canceled on us. Still waiting for bags. Going to have to back to MCO cause it’s quicker so my wife will have work clothes.

But I am here so there’s that, only lost 1 day. Missing the Fab Four today.

5 Likes

I wish we there with you!

1 Like

Mears is looking good lately, between this and what happened with quick silver. I’m giving Mears another look.

1 Like

Got some pics of the new Sunshine Flyers at BW this afternoon

5 Likes

Have not heard any reviews of them yet.

1 Like

I really like the look of the of them. Wait8ng for reviews

2 Likes