May the servers be with you!

They refunded our Max Pass in July without issues, put it on a gift card.

2 Likes

My friend going with me has MP on her ticket. Do we go to guest services or a ticket booth to get it refunded?

2 Likes

I went to the ticket booths. They are very familiar with it. Just make sure you don’t want to add a day to your ticket after that, we did (had no intention of buying a 5th day, but then we cancelled the WDW part of our trip so wanted another day at DLR), and they could not do it because of the max pass refund we got a few days earlier. They had several leads try, it could not be done. So add days first, then get the refund. I bought 3 one day park hoppers, that extra day cost me a whole lot in comparison to what it should have (though significantly less than the week at WDW and UOR would have cost).

1 Like

Saw that the fine print of the Magic Keys states that even if you book an onsite room, you are still limited to the number of days your pass allows you to book. So if you book a room for 5 nights/4 days, you can still only book 2 days in the parks if you buy the Imagine Key. This is very different than WDW, where an onsite stay overrides the 3 days APs can book.

3 Likes

Wow. So much for incentives to stay onsite.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s going to be a hard sell for most people to pay to stay onsite. No additional park day reservations to AP holders, no early entry, and no advantage when booking the Lightening Lane passes that cost extra than Genie plus. I will be over on Harbor my next few trips.

4 Likes

My husband won’t go unless we stay on property. I guess he won’t be going anytime soon :joy:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I am now a Magic Key holder, aka AP! Just took a little over 4 hours.

5 Likes

That is EXACTLY what we were thinking as well, at the very least certainly plan on riding these first few days and weeks out!!

2 Likes

Same! I bought the Enchant and will use my 3 day PH for the days it is blocked out in December. I was thinking about waiting until I go to DL in 24 days and then upgrading to the Believe, but I would still have had to buy a 1 day PH ticket for Dec 11th and that rubbed me the wrong way since they are $209 for that day. The Enchant will be just fine.

2 Likes

You all have me think ing now. I am going to compare the cost of buying tickets on the blocked out days and see what is more cost effective.

3 Likes

With the plans as I have them currently planned, Dream is the cost effective choice (saving $43). If I move things around, that could change things, so I have more thinking to do…

3 Likes

I’ve seen on FB people reporting the Imagine pass is sold out. But it’s not. You have to log in to your account for it to show up

3 Likes

I was able to upgrade my two-day ticket today through the app. I used the full amount of my ticket for the down payment so we could have reduced monthly payments. I used one day already and my next reservation is on Sunday. It was actually super simple once they got it to work. Also, my reservations for Sunday stuck - I didn’t even have to re-book. Good luck everyone!

FYI I tried through the website first and I was NOT able to upgrade that ticket, only through the app. Also, there was a wait this morning on the website but not the app.

1 Like

I’m so confused. Can I upgrade my unused two day ticket to a pass, or do I have to wait until I use it the first time?

I don’t think you can upgrade it if you haven’t used one of the days yet. Which doesn’t really make any sense! Maybe they will change that later? Luckily it was super easy to do in the app once you use the first day. And you don’t have to worry about your reservations as long as that second day isn’t blocked out.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you.