May the servers be with you!

I am getting the Dream. My friends and I are all school based therapist and it is too difficult to take off during the school year. Luckily I am only purchasing one, otherwise it would be a no go for me.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Still saying that at 10:08

I’m getting this now when I scroll all the way down to the Magic key page

1 Like

I’m at the same page, which I thought was the waiting room. But it says the waiting room will open soon. So not sure where I am.

2 Likes

Now this

2 Likes

Yep, I’m right there with you.

1 Like

Are you just looking at options today? I hate that we cannot upgrade tickets until we are there, kind of a pain when you live out of state!
Kind of bummed that the AP calendar is only 90 days, while ticket holders get 120. Thanks for the loyalty, Disneyland! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve always renewed my pass that Candlelight processional weekend when I was blocked out but still got to enter with the pass :rofl::rofl: Was a great work around. Wonder if that will still be a thing they offer?

1 Like

Usually it’s the other way around. One of the benefits of being an AP holder. :roll_eyes: For some reason I’m just not feeling it right now. I’ll definitely get the Imagine one but not in any hurry.

1 Like

What will you do for December since the days are mostly blocked?

1 Like

I am looking to buy to use for my 10/30-11/3 trip and my 12/9-12/12 trip. I don’t need to buy today, but just thought I’d see what happened. Not sure I’ll sit in the waiting room all day, but have time to wait for a little while.

2 Likes

Did you already purchase tickets?

I have a 2 day ticket that I actually purchased for my DH last year before the shutdown. But would need to add a day for my Halloween trip and don’t have tickets for my Dec trip. So if I can’t upgrade my unused ticket, then my DH will use it at some point.

1 Like

Probably buy a one day PH just for that Saturday. Hoping for some kinda So Cal 3 day deal too. :rofl:Those include weekends and don’t have to be used consecutive days. Well see. Disney is still holding about $500 in my Star Wars nite and Villains nite tickets. Wish they’d make an announcement about that.

1 Like

I have 2 Star Wars Night tickets and wish they’d announce when it will be.

2 Likes

They still have my $250 from cancelled AP as well. Damn them! I have tried so many times to get it back, they are reviewing it in the Finance Dept (supposedly). It was sent to them back in April, the file wasn’t even started until July 9th. Must be nice to have a job that requires no incentive to get things done! If I ever see the money I will be shocked.

2 Likes

I’m seeing reports on Twitter of people getting to the purchase page and having issues. Including no option for CA residents to select payment plan. I don’t understand how Disney’s IT can be so bad!

1 Like

They have no incentive to make it better I guess. We all just put up with it and keep throwing money at them despite it. But how it can be so bad, I have no idea.

1 Like

I’m gonna go to the ticket booth or GS on the 14th and see if they will refund me and put it on a gift card. Doesn’t hurt to ask nicely and if not I’ll just have to wait until they decide to have the parties.

2 Likes