May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Thank you all for the kind words!

Definitely! And I agree, those “bad” memories are already becoming some of the stories we bring up the most when talking about the trip.

6 Likes

Random question: Does anyone know if Touring Plans still emails out or otherwise solicits surveys from people who recently traveled to WDW? Last visit I’m pretty sure I received an email, but there might have just been a link on the website somewhere?

I just completed a survey I received from Disney so thought I might as well do the same for TP.

1 Like

I get one after every trip.
Did you check your TP dashboard? There’s a link there. It might take another day or two? I’ve never paid attention to how long it takes to get them

I do know that they are WICKED long a d I usually quit before I get to the end.

Edit: it is based on the trip(s) you set up in your dashboard. So for a split stay you’ll get one survey for each resort stay.

6 Likes

I am not a good TP customer :grimacing:

6 Likes

Lol does it surprise anyone that I like filling these out? :sweat_smile::joy:

11 Likes

I suppose it’s only fair!

3 Likes

I enjoy polls much more than customer satisfaction surveys :man_shrugging: Maybe I should stop procrastinating :joy:

4 Likes

I think that’s what I did last time as well. Does it safe as you go or does it all need to be done at once?

2 Likes

I think it’s all at once. Honestly once I shut it I don’t go Back

5 Likes

I found the survey link on the mobile version of the app. It may be on the web version too but not as easy to find.

1 Like

I thought you were done being thoughtful and thorough :joy:

3 Likes

There is no way to save and go back which is why I have never completed one. It would take hours to really complete in detail.

3 Likes

The first time I completed one, I reported an issue that happened at Resort Airline Checkin, and Len himself almost immediately emailed me to ask for details. I took that as a sign they actually read and care about the responses. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh I’m absolutely sure they do, but mine seriously times out on me every time I’ve tried to complete one. I suggested they send separate surveys for each topic (resorts, dining, attractions, etc) so you could get though them over a series of days vs 1 giant chunk that inevitably times out.

6 Likes

Maybe they need a survey about the survey? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

4 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

I’m scared how long it would be

5 Likes

Maybe it’s there at the end of the regular survey, but no one has ever made it that far? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Update: I got my survey email today. One week after my trip ended - seems like a logical time. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can’t believe it’s been a week already!

Have fun filling out the survey! (And, no, I am not at all surprised you love filling out surveys! :joy:)

3 Likes