May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

I’m seeing 27 minutes from post 1 in line (8:24) to finish (8:51). But yeah - totally reasonable!

We’re now doing Alien Swirling Saucers while DSIL does rider swap with the big DDs.

16 Likes

Yes they did. Here’s me today if we see each other…wave and yell “Jenny”.

14 Likes

Yesterday we did SDD, TSM and AS2 (sorry had the order wrong) with the waits 3,3,1 min waits. By the time we got the MFSR after that it was a 22 min wait and ST 23 min after that.

9 Likes

I bucked the plan yesterday when it told us to bypass MFSR when it had a posted wait of 20 min and TP was having us do it at 1pm with a predicted 72 min wait. Glad I did that.

7 Likes

DD2 loves this ride. We are doing it for her 3rd time.

Girls were so excited after their second time on SDD with RS.

19 Likes

Can you clarify what they did? Sorry I lost track in the thread. :joy:

3 Likes

In line for TSM now. Wait was posted at 10 min when we got in line but was 20 by the time we got to the first CM so we’ll see how it goes.

Edit: software keeps dropping my photos after I add them. Grrr.

13 Likes

I think she’s referencing your note that taps opened at 8:15 on the dot.

3 Likes

Anyone ever had to wait more than one show for Frozen? TP is telling me to go there next.

3 Likes

Actually we’re going to do MMRR. We have too much time before the next show for Frozen.

4 Likes

Lol opened at 8:15am, yesterday it was 8:20am

3 Likes

Finished TSM and had a potty break. MMRR is down so I’m thinking we’ll wait for the 10:30 Frozen show after all.

20 Likes

Got in line for Frozen at about 10:05 and they had us sit on a dot in the waiting area (under shade). Then at 10:10 or so, a CM sat each row individually, leaving every other row empty, one empty seat between parties. We are in a great position, and the kids should be able to see perfectly. Love the AC in here. :blush::cold_face:

21 Likes

Turns out they are filling in the empty rows now as more guests arrive, starting from the front. So we may end up having an empty row in front of us, but those in front do not. If this is a concern, request a back row (you can tell if you’re in a back row because the dots in the waiting area are roughly aligned with the theater, front to back).

8 Likes

Love the goofy uncle-nephew pic with Woody!

3 Likes

Me too! He is so much fun with our kids. They are lucky to have good uncles and aunts!

Everyone loved the Frozen Sing-Along. The nice thing about masks is that I could sing at the top of my lungs and no one around me was the wiser. Cause you know I did.

Even little DD2 did not freak out! I was worried cause it was loud in parts, lots of screen portions, and snoap at the end. But she didn’t cry once!

The “historians” (narrators) were a riot and even though it would have been fun to see Anna and Elsa more, you appreciated their stage time more by being held back mostly till the end.

18 Likes

Now we’re at lunch at Sci Fi! Our table is perfect. It is an actual table with car parts on either end rather than sitting in a car in rows. Much better for our family. And being in the back with lighting nearby helps keep DD2 from getting scared.

24 Likes

We’re following you. We have 12:10 res

6 Likes

This chocolate shake is the best one I’ve had so far on the trip.

17 Likes

I got the American burger (bacon cheeseburger) but got cheddar instead of American. It’s the best burger I’ve had on the trip so far. The meat is very good quality and just the right amount of juicy. The bun was fluffy and didn’t get soggy. The bacon was chewy and flavorful. The fries were thick cut steak style fries. Satisfied customer here.

18 Likes