Return of the Force Family: An Orlando Trip Report

I can read the words but they do not make sense.

11 Likes

FIFY @Wahoohokie now it makes sense :wink:

9 Likes

I’ve only had three truly memorable / awful dining experience at WDW. One of the was Sci-Fi… In hindsight, the place was having a bad night with multiple issues that were out of CM hands. That doesn’t make it any better when it’s your time to visit / dine there.

(In case anyone is interested, the other two are 50’s Prime Time and Be Our Guest)

4 Likes

Oreos have to be the single biggest waste of cookie calories ever.

2 Likes

I agree as a stand alone cookie. But when added to ice cream, or a Gideons cookie they really shine :grin:

7 Likes

I looked up my trip report from 2021 and I raved about the chocolate shake. They must have changed the recipe. :cry:

8 Likes

Better. :rofl:

5 Likes

But they are delicious in the Sci Fi shake.

7 Likes

You should ask for extra chocolate syrup to stir in. It can’t be that hard to fix.

3 Likes

I’m sitting here in PHX eating frost gelato thinking “wonder if @Jeff_AZ brings those cute kids here?!”

7 Likes

DD23 said she would prefer to eat at 50’s Prime Time over Sci-Fi. So he’s not alone!

5 Likes

The consistency was also off. It needs to be real and it needs to be thick. (Feel free to quote out of context elsewhere. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

15 Likes

I haven’t been there but I need to put it on my list I guess!

3 Likes

DD9 said the BatB show was her favorite thing we did today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

18 Likes

My work here is done :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A-greed

Not a fan

2 Likes

I like the look of the savanna. The lush foliage and topography makes up for the lack of giraffes. We’ll hang out on the other viewing decks to see more animals.

22 Likes

I was wondering if the boat was running!

3 Likes

Pembe has a lot to recommend it. I hope you see lots of animals out there!

6 Likes

Boats were down too. Apparently you can’t sail if there is lightning either. :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes