May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Won’t disown. Won’t murder.

Help me to help you

5 Likes

I miss that show so much!

5 Likes

Oh Scrubs… :heart: So much scrubby goodness.

5 Likes

Great ride (not our first time on this one). We scored poorly thanks to having three kids with us, but that’s ok. I got to pull the light speed lever. :grin:

DSIL is riding with all three big kids (they let us sneak DD4 on even though they only gave us three RS passes). We’re enjoying some blue milk.

16 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That was my favorite part.

4 Likes

OK I first went back to count arms so I did not put my foot in my mouth.

Whaaaaaat is going on with DD’s arm in that one pic below the chessboard?!

5 Likes

Lol that is a function of iPhone wanting to extend the exposure due to lack of lighting.

3 Likes

We like the pot roast too but last time it had too much grizzle in it and was inedible :frowning:

1 Like

Waiting for the Muppets! Nice and cool in here. Honestly better than half the rides. :rofl:

12 Likes

Update: DD2 did NOT like the Muppets show. She is scared of any theater apparently. That Dolby stereo seating spooked her for life I guess. DW took her out about 10 min through the 16 min show. Now I’m waiting with her while the fam rides Star Tours.

16 Likes

Poor little bug.

She is cute as hell.

8 Likes

I’m biased but I feel the same!

One pic inside the theater for you Muppet nuts:

10 Likes

I’m just letting her * hold * the porg, we aren’t going to buy it …

18 Likes

famous last words…

look at that face :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

“But, Daddy!” Said while looking cute and with pleading eyes. Out comes :moneybag:.

9 Likes

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

9 Likes

Let me just see you take that Porg away from her.

15 Likes

I’m doomed. :joy::joy::joy:

Ha ha I managed to get the porg away from her … for now. This will not be the end of it.

10 Likes

“All these other people think I’m talking to them, but I’m really just talking to you!”

I don’t know why, but that line rolls through my head sometimes.

7 Likes

Tell her you will be having Porg for lunch tomorrow, don’t worry about the cost of future therapy

6 Likes