May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

One ride was definitely not enough for me to take it all in…and I can’t wait to go back.

However, when I rode, I was actually a solo rider and the rest of the people in my vehicle were one family including a young man in a wheelchair. While our vehicle was stopped for loading and unloading so they could life him in and out of his chair, I got extra time to look around and take it all in at the beginning and the end. Not very exciting parts, but I still appreciated the extra time to just stare and absorb (the mom was even like…oh, we’re holding you up, please climb over us and get out first. No, no thank you…I’ll sit and wait!)

6 Likes

Flagged?! For why?

3 Likes

Best "ride’ I had was when it went down for me mid ride. We had to be evacuated and I got to walk around the whole thing with the lights on (both atmospheric and maintenance lights). Best. Ride. Ever.

And i got a fast pass out of it to ride again. Wins across the board.

8 Likes

YOU KNOW WHY!!! I don’t know why I need to keep explaining it!

3 Likes

DD2 doesn’t get to ride but she loves the alternative compensation.

21 Likes

for a great prank, shoulda got it put into a square glass :rofl: (that’s the identification it’s an adult version)

7 Likes

Piece?

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Sorry.

(not sorry?)

It is pretty awesome. I like the view from the MFSR queue too - THAT is pretty.

5 Likes

Wow, that got dark. I was just suggesting disownment, not murder! You don’t have finish the “lifetime commitment” over pot roast! YIKES! :smirk:

5 Likes

Wait for the Falcon was less than 35 min! Woot woot!

15 Likes

I remember liking the pot roast, but to be honest, I don’t remember much about it. Maybe it’s time for a refresher.

5 Likes

35 minutes

…oof that’s still long. :frowning: At least you got to see queue in detail.

2 Likes

Hear, Hear!!
Let me know if there are any cute mugs while there please = )

4 Likes

@Jeff_AZ has posted lots of super cute mugs up thread. Like, totes adorbs. They come in four sizes: tall, grande, venti, and trenta. And I love all of them

5 Likes

Now THAT’S Something Batuu needs to up their game on as well: mugs. They have, I think, only 2 versions? Starbucks’s new one can only be found at or near a Starbucks.

5 Likes

Giving an extra heart, just because! :heart:

2 Likes

I agree, I was actually really surprised. I was hoping it was just because we were there before Rise opened so it wasn’t “finished” yet. But tick-tock Disney…my coffee needs some hyperdrive!

2 Likes

The closest to a mug I got was the Rancor Teeth in Oga’s

3 Likes

Not murder! Just saying I can’t dis-own her as I promised to let her inherit half of my “estate”. Which at this point may be limited to a 50 point Poly contract. :wink:

9 Likes