May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

My DD18 tried the pot roast and didn’t love it. Her favorite is not on the menu right now. It’s the cold noodles and shrimp. I love the kefta balls and hummus, but I might have to try the ribs at some point. Couldn’t convince DD21 to go for that a couple of weeks ago, so we tried the salad. It was okay but too much kale, which I don’t particularly care for.

4 Likes

Disownment is really your only option here. :rofl:

4 Likes

I definitely need to get these too. Looks like multiple meals at Docking Bay 7 real soon!

5 Likes

The ribs are my favorite, but I think @alpha_foxtrot liked the pot roast.

4 Likes

Note to self: Don’t get the spicy ribs at Docking Bay 7. Pot Roast it is!

2 Likes

Not creepy at all…

6 Likes

well she is a fan of Bellatrix… soooo ¯_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

I just realized that we totally forgot to do our early morning mobile order for lunch today like we did on Monday. (@OBNurseNH’s suggestion.) We kinda just ordered haphazardly via text message at 11am when I was in line for rider swap return for RotR. Luckily it all worked out and we got a good return time! That would have been one too many things to worry about this morning. :joy:

4 Likes

Ok two questions.

1. Which track did you get? In the AT-AT room, did you go up in front of the AT-AT or the side?
2. Did the large turbolasers move forward and backward as you “dodged” them?

3 Likes

Whew…clicked and then unclicked 3 words in!

Thank you for blurring! 12/21 I’ll also get to finally see what all the fuss is about!

3 Likes

Only if they feel creeped out by it. I can be quite charming and before they know it they will be coming up with the idea themselves!

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I signed a lifetime commitment! Even promised to let her inherit my “estate” equally with other children! (Literally, did sign something to this effect when adopting her in China! :rofl:)

8 Likes

Number 1 I don’t know for sure but I remember going into the room and looking straight up and seeing the legs towering above me.
Number 2. I remember the turbo lasers firing and thinking it was cool but I don’t remember them kicking back.

So I guess I’m no help! :joy: I’ll try to pay better attention next time!

1 Like

It’s SO much to take in that I know I missed a lot of it on my one ride in April. I can’t wait to ride again to hopefully absorb more of it.

3 Likes

Basically did you become nose-to-nose to the AT-AT or did they shoot at you from the side?

The turbolasers probably weren’t recoiling. They haven’t been doing that every time I ride for a while and I was wondering if it’s just me :frowning:

2 Likes

To your first question I think the answer is yes ((nose to nose).

Isn’t she a beauty?

17 Likes

Congratulations. You got the best track!

…its all downhill from here… :rofl:

3 Likes

Looks like a hunk of junk to me

11 Likes

Photo of the kids in the pool last night:

A couple of shots of our family in front of the falcon, one care of a helpful bystander. Im going to have to remember to remove my mask from my ear next time we take a picture! :joy:

25 Likes

annnnnd flagged. :wink:

2 Likes