May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Best "ride’ I had was when it went down for me mid ride. We had to be evacuated and I got to walk around the whole thing with the lights on (both atmospheric and maintenance lights). Best. Ride. Ever.

And i got a fast pass out of it to ride again. Wins across the board.

8 Likes

YOU KNOW WHY!!! I don’t know why I need to keep explaining it!

3 Likes

DD2 doesn’t get to ride but she loves the alternative compensation.

21 Likes

for a great prank, shoulda got it put into a square glass :rofl: (that’s the identification it’s an adult version)

7 Likes

Piece?

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Sorry.

(not sorry?)

It is pretty awesome. I like the view from the MFSR queue too - THAT is pretty.

5 Likes

Wow, that got dark. I was just suggesting disownment, not murder! You don’t have finish the “lifetime commitment” over pot roast! YIKES! :smirk:

5 Likes

Wait for the Falcon was less than 35 min! Woot woot!

15 Likes

I remember liking the pot roast, but to be honest, I don’t remember much about it. Maybe it’s time for a refresher.

5 Likes

35 minutes

…oof that’s still long. :frowning: At least you got to see queue in detail.

2 Likes

Hear, Hear!!
Let me know if there are any cute mugs while there please = )

4 Likes

@Jeff_AZ has posted lots of super cute mugs up thread. Like, totes adorbs. They come in four sizes: tall, grande, venti, and trenta. And I love all of them

5 Likes

Now THAT’S Something Batuu needs to up their game on as well: mugs. They have, I think, only 2 versions? Starbucks’s new one can only be found at or near a Starbucks.

5 Likes

Giving an extra heart, just because! :heart:

2 Likes

I agree, I was actually really surprised. I was hoping it was just because we were there before Rise opened so it wasn’t “finished” yet. But tick-tock Disney…my coffee needs some hyperdrive!

2 Likes

The closest to a mug I got was the Rancor Teeth in Oga’s

3 Likes

Not murder! Just saying I can’t dis-own her as I promised to let her inherit half of my “estate”. Which at this point may be limited to a 50 point Poly contract. :wink:

9 Likes

Won’t disown. Won’t murder.

Help me to help you

5 Likes

I miss that show so much!

5 Likes