May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Congratulations! You have won this season of Trip Reports with @Jeff_AZ (Plus @feep). :joy::joy::joy:

P.S. Look who I ran into at the last possible moment of our trip?

Nice to meet you, @NoBellePrizeWinner and fam!

Now just waiting for the shuttle…

34 Likes

This was a trip of countless near misses, it seems. Glad you finally met up at least once!

8 Likes

I read that post and thought WTFeels is that about. :crazy_face:. Yay for you.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Last possible moment indeed!! You’re kind of a Liner Celebrity, you know?

So happy for the meet-ups!

2 Likes

I’m glad I didn’t spoil the fun for anyone else :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Now it’s time to say goodbye to all our company …

M - I - C …

See ya real soon!

… K - E - Y …

Why? Because we like you!

… M - O - U - S - E!!!

21 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :sob::sob::sob:

9 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. You have such a great family and I’m so happy you had such an amazing time! It was so much fun following along! Safe travels! :grinning:

5 Likes

What a trip!!! Thanks for writing!!

3 Likes

I am truly having the feeling I get when I know my WDW trip is over. Crazy that I was not even there and this is happening to me! Thanks for taking us along.

Looks like it was a :100: success.

5 Likes

Thank you for taking us along on your trip! It was fabulous and I’ll miss transporting myself away from the grind of life each day. I really want to go to FL now. Your kids are so, so adorable! You are very blessed, even with all the misadventures of parenthood! :rofl: And your family are all troopers for the endless RDing and the humidity. They are use to the heat. Safe travels home. See you at DLR in the Fall?

6 Likes

This has been such a fantastic two weeks! Thank you for making every day brighter by taking us (especially @feep :joy::joy:) along with you. Days are always better when there’s Disney in them, even if vicariously.

Safe travels home.

Of course if DD2 flashes those eyes and the that lip at you you’ll just have to make them turn that DME right around and get back into the bubble :wink:

14 Likes

Made it through security! Phew! Most stressful part of the trip.

And I know you all really just want more pics of the DDs.

27 Likes

Thank you so much for taking is along on your trip. It seems like everyone had an incredible time and I’m so sad it’s ending. If you wanted to just keep the thread going with random trip reports to the grocery store, park, etc and pictures of your adorable family, I’m sure no one will mind!

10 Likes

I love them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

I found 13 but can’t see him in the boat picture. What am I missing?

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Keep looking. I’m dropping the answers tomorrow.

4 Likes

This was me after you deleted your comment :rofl::
S5hynOBAVO6F7LBc0F

2 Likes