May 2019 Memory Maker Share

Yes! Welcome to one of the May 2019 Share teams.

Awesome ! Thank you!

Both teams have 4 families! Edit times for both are >14 days (last day in park to 45 day from first picture).

If we get more requests, we may have opportunity to consider moving families into better time windows Or have more families in groups kept in the order of requests. Any other thoughts? Keeping the thread active might help others find us.

We are a family of 5 and will be visiting May 7- May 16. We would be happy to join a memory share.

@Mitchshin has rescheduled and removed request for a May Share. I have added the recent families: @rileyheather74 & @dsmikel Team 1 is looking for one more. Since we have time before need to purchase, there is still time for more families to find us. In the meantime, I will keep the running list.

Team 1
@IMMommyDearest (3) 7-18 May
@TPlurker (2) 10-14 May
@carthy15 (2) 8-12 May
@HollyN (5) 7-11 May

@bethannke (2) 17 - 20 May
@Karilynn (5) 17-25 May
@rileyheather74 (3) 27 April - 4 May
@dsmikel (5) 7-16 May

1 Like

There is a new thread for late April early May.

@Bellesanssebastian. Let us know number of people in your party and dates of travel for photos, we can add you to a share. ; o )

Hello! My travel dates are May 26th-June 2nd. Am I too late for the share?

I tried to follow the post but got lost! :rofl:

We had plans to buy around the first week of April, so you arent too late. We have two later in May that work with your dates. How many people in your party?

We have 7! Thank you!!!

I’m not sure if everyone listed is still in or who will lead the teams, but here is the running list. There is a family limit of 25.

Team 1
@IMMommyDearest (3) 7-18 May
@TPlurker (2) 10-14 May
@carthy15 (2) 8-12 May
@HollyN (5) 7-11 May

@bethannke (2) 17 - 20 May
@Karilynn (5) 17-25 May
@rileyheather74 (3) 27 April - 4 May
@dsmikel (5) 7-16 May

@memphismom (7) 26 May -02 June

1 Like

Thank you! I’m still in :slight_smile:

I am still in! Thanks

1 Like

We did a share in 2015 and could see our photos while in the parks…has that changed? We did not download them…but they were in MDE and we could take a screen shot.

All friends and family photos were visible in MDE during the share I did last year in April.

1 Like

We are still in.

We are still in!

Would love to try this. We will be there May 22nd to May 26. Family of 8

I’m still in and my last park day is probably going to be the 21st, we will be finalizing plans this weekend as I make FP reservations so will know for sure soon.

I’d love to join a share! We’ll be there May 5-10 and have 4 people.

How much is the share going to cost approximately?