Marvel Cinematic Universe

I’ve heard of that, but haven’t seen it.
Any good??

3 Likes

I like it but I’m a sucker for these kinds of movies. It has a hell of a cast.

4 Likes

My brain still blanks on that being Bradley Cooper. I was thinking of Jeremy Renner and was like… what romcom has he done??

2 Likes

This is for Tom Holland fans. If you haven’t seen this yet, it’s a must watch!

7 Likes

We just got back from Thor Love and Thunder. I really enjoyed it, but it won’t go down as a favorite.

Loved some of the comedy. Anything with Val. The actors. I almost fell over when Melissa McCarthy busted out. Kept wondering if Chris Hemsworth was playing himself and when I realized it wasn’t him I was so confused how the person looked so much like him. When the credits came and I saw it was Luke Hemsworth I was like :woman_facepalming:

I didnt like any of the Zeus comedy. It was just all off. I struggle a little with the over the top comedy with the really serious subject matter, but again, enjoyed it overall.

9 Likes

:no_good_woman:t6::no_good_woman:t6::no_good_woman:t6::no_good_woman:t6:
Wakanda Forever :black_heart:

https://twitter.com/ScottGustin/status/1551015007084838912?s=20&t=6iTnDd_ZM6vNk8NgXU8iCw

7 Likes

So many things announced at ComicCon yesterday!! How is this thread so silent :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve not heard anything.
What’s been announced??

4 Likes

Movies
2 new Avengers
Fantastic 4
Thunderbolts
Captain America

Streaming
Daredevil reborn
Agatha

More I’m forgetting!

6 Likes

Found this.
Sounds exciting…

6 Likes

Nick Fury series with Olivia Colman!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

I didn’t catch that part! I love her!!!

4 Likes

I am so excited to see Wakanda Forever! :black_heart: the preview looks sooo good!

5 Likes

OMFG! I just had a chance to watch this! Psyched even more now than before!

6 Likes

Here’s the full rundown of everything they announced yesterday in Hall H: https://www.marvel.com/articles/movies/sdcc-2022-all-of-the-marvel-studios-news-coming-out-of-hall-h-at-san-diego-comic-con (including trailers if they had it)

3 Likes

So Ryley just pointed out something in the Wakanda Forever trailer that lead to an idea I had not considered before.

Everyone is assuming Letitia Wright is the new Black Panther; Angela Bassett’s voice over says that her entire family is gone ;

My prediction- Angela Bassett becomes Black Panther. Compare the body type of the person in the Black Panther suit to Letitia Wright’s. It ain’t her.

5 Likes

I noticed that bit too! I love, love, love your prediction!!

4 Likes

Small matter of a massive Liner meet and several threads that are quick-moving and require our full attention

Someone new asked a question the other day and I wanted to reply and say - can you ask again end of week? Most of us are kind of tied up at the moment. Bad time to happen upon this forum :laughing:

6 Likes

:rofl: glad I didn’t choose this week to migrate over here!

4 Likes

Thanks for posting- been so wrapped up in my Marvel fanatic starting the “launching stage” that I am totally wrecked…Seriously he drove off last night on a 900 mile journey to his first real job in his new apprenticeship…I didn’t cry this hard when he went off to kindergarten!

Needed some good news especially some that directly relates to our families past present and future. I am sure most if not all “liners get it” but for us as a family Marvel Disney, & coasters are such a part of our bond…

6 Likes