Marvel Cinematic Universe

Interesting. I for sure didn’t care for Thor 1, I’m not sure I remember Thor 2 specifically. But I did like Ragnarok

5 Likes

I enjoy them all (even dark world) but Taika really made them more fun! But I enjoy everything Taika does as well.

7 Likes

Me, too. Loki’s character starts to shine in Dark World.

4 Likes

Same- my other kid is a Star Wars buff…

4 Likes

I don’t mind Thor 1 tho it’s a different vibe. And Ragnarock is a solid romp. Which is always best.

4 Likes

I feel like they were trying too hard to keep him as much like the comic book Thor in the first one. Which is cool in a way but once they realized Chris Hemsworth had sone comedy chops he got even better!

6 Likes

More 3D. My favorite Thor tho is lebowski thor. :laughing:

5 Likes

Same!

3 Likes

At the theater now to watch Thor.

7 Likes

Same here which is why I’m very excited for L&T!

Korg is one of my favorite sidekicks

5 Likes

You will enjoy him :grin:

3 Likes

LOVE him

4 Likes

Remind me after you see the movie

2 Likes

My eyes!!! Ack! Why did I unblur?!

6 Likes

Awwww!!!

3 Likes

Hahahaha! (Clearly I didn’t just learn my lesson)

4 Likes

Oh no!

3 Likes

It’s fine. I was one of those kids that secretly opened all the Christmas present before Christmas so I could practice my happy surprised face. Otherwise they got the truth surprised face and it was not always happy.

7 Likes

So as a parent how well did you hide the Christmas gifts from your kids- did you go all lock and key or basic let them peak?

3 Likes

We keep the gifts in the attic which is difficult to access without everyone knowing (it’s super loud opening the stairs). If they want to peek, there’s nothing that will prevent that. My daughter is a lot like me. I’ve made sure she knows that everything is returnable. If she doesn’t like it or want it, it’s totally cool to return it.

4 Likes