Marvel Cinematic Universe

I loved it too! So many great moments!

The kids getting Thor powers, seeing Heimdall in Valhalla, the title meaning, and Melissa McCarthy as Hella were a few of my favorites!

5 Likes

Aaaaagh! The blurs! I so want to click on them… We aren’t going until the weekend though.

7 Likes

I’m sorry! Don’t click it, it’s so much fun to not know what’s coming :grin:

4 Likes

Me too. Saturday evening.

Let’s hold out on the blurs together.

6 Likes

The temptation is too much!

I have to wait until Monday.

5 Likes

I click on the blurs.

4 Likes

Yup-

4 Likes

OMG- The kid with the bunny!

6 Likes

Yes!! I loved that!!!

3 Likes

And the fact that all 3 of his kids are in it, and one is Gorr’s daughter!!

🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

4 Likes

I hate you people :wink:

6 Likes

YEAH

And so does @Shellott_hill

5 Likes

You know the one thing I didn’t quite get was when I haven’t even seen the movie yet you dolt. GOTCHA!

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You all are brave just coming into this thread before you see it. I didn’t see Multiverse of Madness until the 2nd weekend it was out and didn’t even look at this thread until after I saw it. I was so behind! :rofl:

4 Likes

Unpopular opinion, and it’s sad to say this as a long-time huge Marvel fan of both comics and movies, but I’m not in a rush to see this and feel kinda MCUed out and need a little break, and not sure exactly why. I’m sure I’ll get to it at some point. :man_shrugging:

Glad to hear you guys are loving it though. :+1:

Planning to see Black Phone instead this weekend. Horror has always been my thing above all other genres. :telephone_receiver:

3 Likes

@Tall_Paul1 if it’s any consolation I had posted a little while back that my marvel comic kid was balking he hasn’t been loving Disney+ marvel - well he absolutely loved this…If you enjoyed Ragnarock, this it it on steroids

5 Likes

Well…now I am super excited to see it on Monday. Ragnarok is one of my favorite MCU movies.

Not really hate…just annoyed I can not click on the blurs. I need to stay out of this thread until Monday.

8 Likes

Thanks for this.

I’d wondered if this were the case. Ragnarock is up there as a movie I’ll watch again.

3 Likes

Taika Waititi, And it shows

My marvel nerd often says Thor 1 & 2 did the character dirty…But when he took over you can see the difference

5 Likes