Marvel Cinematic Universe

Agree

But then who wouldn’t.

Especially after GotG vol2

Altho Endgame had a funny line in response to her question.

“Your choices were him or a tree”.

Guess Rocket and Drax don’t count. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah. I kind of wish they had that whole “here’s your life…”conversation between Nebula and Gamora even as a “deleted scene”.

I would love for them to have an origin story movie!

5 Likes

I’d love that!

3 Likes

Or one of those D+ series. I’m not greedy.

Or even a what if!

That might be happier than an origin.

4 Likes

Yeah, I would take a D+ series too.

Or it could be origin/relationship evolution post vol. 2/post finding her (which I do believe will happen in vol. 3).

3 Likes

We certainly have spent a LOT of time explaining how they’re not coming back.

Heck, we found Loki.

4 Likes

Well, they are filming vol. 3 now - well after holiday break.

I did see where there is a possibility Gamora will figure in the second season of Loki since she is out of timeline now.

2 Likes

Our question is and this is an Endgame spoiler

where did 2014 Gamora go?

Have you seen Shang Chi and the legend of the 10 rings?

3 Likes

Exactly. Hopefully vol. 3 answers that. I know from Insta that Zoe is (at least when not on holiday break) in Georgia where filming is happening. So there is that! Also one of the deleted scenes for Endgame showed her alive. So the real question is where she is. Or why she is if you ask Drax.

I have!

3 Likes

I’ve so been thinking of Drax’s comment.

Shang Chi spoiler

why did Wong want to speak to Katie as well as Shaun/Shang? At the end.

3 Likes

Yes. But no. Watching it would be super painful. I love Nebula and I think it would be hard to watch.

3 Likes

Oh I adore them both. And no, it wouldn’t be easy - on either side.

Nebula for sure on the physical side, but he damaged Gamora as much emotionally which is heartbreaking.

3 Likes

Hmm. Good question.

2 Likes

These teasers drive me nuts.

Oh wait. It’s only a short putt.

4 Likes

Very light spoiler for Hawkeye but did it seem really obvious to anyone else that Linda Cardellini and Jeremy Renner did not actual film that final scene together??

2 Likes

No!? I’ll have to watch it again…

3 Likes

Not entirely sure what you mean but Hawkeye spoiler I noticed something weird and wondered what does this mean? Weird as in off.
Out of kilter. I think it was the lighting? Like @Shmebulock , I’d want to see it again to refresh my memory.

4 Likes

In Endgame I’m fast fwding thru most of Nebula with Thanos scenes.

5 Likes

When I was rewatching Endgame yesterday something occurred to me…

It seems that whatever caused the extreme hatred between Nebula and Gamora we see in GOTG vol. 1 happened in that tiny time between what we saw in Endgame and what we saw in GOTG vol. 1. Because even though there is the “You lost” bit where Gamora tries to help her up and Nebula slaps her hand away, it’s not the extreme that we saw in GOTG. And then as soon as there is that bit where 2023 Nebula breaks through, Gamora is almost tenderly protective of her with the “Her synaptic drive was probably damaged in battle” to Thanos.

And it’s also like Gamora somehow senses this could be a chance or that something is…possible. Since we know that by that point she was probably looking for ways to escape him.

IDK…it just hit me differently watching it yesterday.

And I’d still love to see the whole conversation they have with Nebula explaining everything that happened…and why Rocket and Drax weren’t considered possibilities. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Rocket? Yikes.

3 Likes