Marvel Cinematic Universe

I never said that?

I just asked to please don’t spoil anything.

Yikes.

4 Likes

The main thing about Ant-man for me is the tone of the movie. It really speaks to my Boomer-ish-ness. More than GotG. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I will never give spoilers… Teasers maybe but not spoilers.

5 Likes

This is one of the movies that I would tell you I have never seen as it has never stuck with me. I’m guessing I didn’t find it that interesting? I know I saw it because I have this picture from the movie theater:

If you need to start eliminating some for time, we can help!

4 Likes

Watching these with DH so he will advise as needed, but I think we’ll make it by the skin of my teeth

9 Likes

I may not be here much cuz wow, lots going on in real life . . .

Hopefully I won’t miss out on too much as you carry on watching and posting.

So much fun to follow along

4 Likes

Having never been to DL, so based on what I’ve gathered online, I think Spiderman, Dr Strange and Ant-Man will fill in your gaps for the park. You’ve already seen Guardians and Avengers, so you’re good for those tie-ins.

5 Likes

Loki was there during the series; I wonder if he’s still there? One should not watch the series until after Infinity War, though, if you don’t want some spoilers.

6 Likes

I was coming to say this too. I don’t know if he’s there but I’ve seen pictures of a character from “What If?” - zombie Captain America.

I do like how they have been updating the characters with the shows (I LOVED that they updated Loki’s costume to reflect his on air outfits!). It’s such a small piece that I wouldn’t think that not watching the shows ahead of time would take away from your experience.

4 Likes

Really until after Endgame…

2 Likes

True, I didn’t think of that. But he was in Avengers, so at least the character is known.

I’d be like, Cap’n is all dressed for Halloween! :rofl:

3 Likes

GOTG is WAY more GenX.

4 Likes

True, I forgot about that.

2 Likes

I’ll agree. Tho I’m sure I’d not have figured it out on my own. I like the fun MCU movies the best.

4 Likes

I guess technically with Peter having been born in 1980 it’s the GenX/Millennial border (Geriatric Millennial?), but with the music and such Peter’s mom raised him with (at least until she died and Yondu took him) he definitely gives off more GenX vibes to me.

5 Likes

Ooh, I don’t like that term!! :hear_no_evil::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was born around the Gen X / Millennial border.
Let’s say ‘sprightly Gen exer’ instead :+1:t2::+1:t2::sunglasses:

8 Likes

That was my thought. He’s on the border but he identifies so much with his mom’s music.

Flipping thru channels recently, Commando showed up. I told the kid, that’s Alyssa Milano. They were unimpressed but Peter would have been happy.

The border could be Gen-nnial. :smirk:

5 Likes

Oh I know. I was just using the media term.

3 Likes

Clearly a Gen zedder!! :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Oh with a birthdate of 1971 I’m solidly GenX.

3 Likes