March trip - To Go or Not To Go?

I agree with this totally. Only my DrH thinks of a “break” as staying home and maybe fishing a few days. Snore.

LOL I cover that by fishing at Disney(although w covid- I think that is out)…Good Luck!!!

I’d say you will be able to get a number of these in a 20-minute window, but some (MMRR, FEA, NRJ in particular) will generally have longer waits outside of rope-drop and end-of-day hours. Something to keep in mind as you consider how you plan to tour the parks with kids that age.

2 Likes

On our last trip they rented one of the little boats at the poly and drove around the lake. He said that was one of his favorite parts (plus riding everest 7x in a row w my son. I had to bail after 3 lol)

1 Like

Well. Maybe not. A beach house with little contact with others would be a solid option for people with concerns.

I always schedule a 3hr fishing trip at the YC and the guys have a great time- they catch all the fish and it checks their boxes for having a great trip- only negative is I go and catch more and the biggest fish… LOL

2 Likes

UPDATE! I WAS ABLE TO SCHEDULE MY FIRST DOSE FOR MONDAY!!!
The only remaining factor: lines. There’s no way a fast pass ish thing will be in place by March, right? Increased capacity plus no FP plus 2 year old is making me … Debbie downer

8 Likes

Lines should be mainly short during your dates. Especially on weekdays.

That was my thought, and just stay in the resort on weekend days… and then i read all this about how there is no incentive to staying onsite without FP and EMH and I’m doubting myself.

Actually you could do AK on the weekend. That’s the least popular park right now.

Yes, sure makes you consider future trips!

It’s still fun to stay on site, even without FP and EMH perks! Be encouraged (enabled)!

it definitely is, but the $$ gets harder to stomach

1 Like

Yay!!! I’m planning rope drops, and 7pm dinners out of parks. When are you going in march? We are 13-20

We are scheduled for the week before that, but my husband trotted out a pretty hard no last night… I still haven’t canceled but…

1 Like

UPDATE: WE ARE GOING!!!

Will write more soon but!!!

9 Likes

Yay!

…to go insane discussing this.
…to our local zoo instead.
…to take a tour of all the national parks.
…on a trip in my favorite rocket ship.

2 Likes

Details, please! And seeking a way to convince my DH lol.

Lol I love that you brought in little Einsteins​:rofl::rofl: also, I am the reigning champion of overthinking things, even in a forum of overthinking. Just ask DH :rofl:

1 Like

Soon! Need to wait for nap time

1 Like