Marathon Weekend TR

Make sure she cheers me and DD on tomorrow!

3 Likes

For sure! I will too!!

2 Likes

Running around in Andy’s Backyard!

10 Likes

9 Likes

She said “they’ve made this ride faster!” :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing:

11 Likes

What a great ride pic!!

2 Likes

Rode MMRR and decided to head back to BW for a bit to rest before our dinner at Flying Fish. Our travel day is catching up to us.

12 Likes

I don’t think I have ever gotten 46% accuracy. Impressive!

5 Likes

Me either! I just shoot as rapidly as possible. She was way more intentional than me.

4 Likes

Nice, relaxing dinner at FF and we are completely wiped. Early bedtime!! MK tomorrow - cheering on the 10k runners from the balcony beforehand!

12 Likes

That view. So happy for you :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Looks like a wonderful trip so far! So happy that the two of you get to enjoy this together. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Amazing view. I really enjoyed our dec bw stay. Have the best time!

2 Likes

Having a lovely, low key morning at MK! Rolled in around 8:45. Grabbed Starbucks and strolled. Rode PM and then snagged a MEP when MTP went down and have ridden Dumbo, Speedway, WtP, Tea Cups and UtS with it. Just checked into our lunch at the Plaza! :raised_hands:t3:

12 Likes

15 Likes

Weather is looking good for you so far . . . hope it stays that way!!

5 Likes

I hope so too!!!

We had a lovely afternoon. The Plaza for lunch, Dole Whips, PoC, BTM, HM, iasw courtesy of our MEP. FoF and 7D too!

Did a little shopping and walked over to GF to pregame dinner at CG!

10 Likes

Had a lovely dinner at CG last night and crashed once we got home.

Decided to push our Boma reservation back from 7:30 to 9:00 in hopes of eating during the worst of the weather this morning. We’ll see how that goes…

Been spending the morning reading by the fire :fire: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

I don’t think I could concentrate on my book with those chairs staring at me!

2 Likes

Are you terrified?

I would be with those creepy chairs staring at me

3 Likes