Marathon Weekend 2025

Go get 'em!

May the odds be ever in your favor on this registration morning!

4 Likes

That felt strangely easy…

Agh! I’m going Dopey this year :upside_down_face: :melting_face:

My son will be in the 10k with me… ahead of me, if we’re honest.

6 Likes

Congrats! Glad it went so well. It sounds like most people are having a more typical experience from what I’m seeing out there on the socials.

3 Likes

Still waiting . . . . :face_with_peeking_eye: :melting_face: :grimacing:

2 Likes

9 Likes

They put up this not too long ago. Do y’all read this to mean Goofy AND the half are both sold out or just Goofy?

2 Likes

The full name is “Goofy Race and a Half”. It’s just Goofy that’s sold out

4 Likes

great - thanks! I’m hoping for the full, but I have a friend hoping for the half.

4 Likes

5K sold out

5 Likes

I got DH signed up for the Dopey! He will run the OKC Memorial Marathon on April 28, and then I will update his time and the link for his proof. I could have gone nuts on the products.:crazy_face: And I had a moment of insanity and considered signing up for the 5k, but my rational side beat back. Maybe I’ll do a virtual….:woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

The challenges almost always go before the individual races.

I think you’re still in good shape.

1 Like

Aww definitely do one sometime. It’s timed, but not time-limited (that 16min/mi you hear about) the way the other races are. It’s a good gateway drug, I mean entry point, into runDisney!

3 Likes

10K sold out! :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Eeek!

What’s your timer at??

1 Like

It’s said “more that an hour” since I first clicked register an hour and a half ago, but the little blue line has adjusted to almost halfway across. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yikes.

Hopefully it starts to drop fast. For W&D I think it hung in there like that for a lot of people until around this time or maybe noon. Then everyone’s timers started dropping rapidly, presumably as people left the queue for having been registered already via another browser or another person working with them.

2 Likes

Dopey sold out

2 Likes

:purple_heart::purple_heart::joy:

2 Likes

:grimacing:

1 Like

The virtuals are now just their own events. It doesn’t look like rD is offering the in-person races as a virtual option anymore.

2 Likes