Marathon Weekend 1/5 - 1/8/2023: The Main Thread

We are all at the spinning logo. I am waiting for them to give me an estimated wait time.

1 Like

OMGoodness.

LOL…

2 Likes

this is what I was confused about, I was expecting it to show a wait time. I was afraid something had gone wrong on my end. I’m glad to have you guys to share the experience with :rofl:

1 Like

This is a surprise to zero people. Zero. GAHHHHH. Why do I let myself even be frustrated by this?!?

3 Likes

I am supposed to be leaving to take my son somewhere in 30 minutes…I suppose I can stay in the queue on my phone but I’ll have to give up my spot I have holding on my laptop. Sigh.

Typical IT response: It’s a known problem.

You should have gotten an additional message at the bottom of your queue window just now…

1 Like

I have that on mine. One good thing I suppose is that I decided to kill time on Shop Disney and some Mickey Mouse Main Attraction Space stuff is available all of a sudden so I ordered some fun merchandise! lol.

1 Like

spinning here too! BOO!!! glad to have company!

I’m waiting for the reminder to pop up that “you could have avoided this by signing up for ClubRunDisney”.

5 Likes

We now have our 3rd Message update on the webpage: 10:37, 11:00 and now 11:15.

Maybe they found out @NoBellePrizeWinner had an important appointment and decided to delay until he was available…how nice of them.

6 Likes

Stupid Disney IT. I finally got into the registration page. Ok I’m going for the marathon! Who’s with me?!

2 Likes

Ughh I’m only in the queu

I’m still at the spinning logo, last “we know it’s wrong” message was at 12:00.

I’m doing the half, I think my full marathon days are behind me after my last one resulted in an injury.

1 Like

My page is the same. I’m probably really far back in the queue as I just got into it :grimacing:

DW was firing lasers at me throughout the meeting with the doctor. Now I’m heading into a work lunch and I’ll be staring at my screen there too. Hopefully I don’t end up divorced and unemployed…

3 Likes

" Message last updated: 12:15 PM

Thank you for your patience! Registration for the 2023 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend will now open at 12:30pm ET. If you are currently in the waiting room, please remain and do not refresh."

2 Likes

Staring at this spinning screen is going to drive me to insanity…but at least now there’s hopefully an end in sight.

1 Like