Marathon Weekend 1/5 - 1/8/2023: The Main Thread

Good luck to everyone trying to register tomorrow morning.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

1 Like

2 Likes

Fingers are crossed to register for the half marathon! Alarm is set to remind me to do my doctor’s appts. on the phone so the computer is free for registration…says much about my mindset these days!

1 Like

So I didn’t realize until tonight that my son has an important medical evaluation tomorrow that exactly overlaps with marathon registration. I’ll be on my phone I guess but probably won’t be able to do anything until 1030 or 1100. I think I’m doomed. I guess I could still register through St Jude if I don’t get in tomorrow.

:frowning:

Hope ll goes well with the eval. :pray:

And if it’s meant to be that you manage a registration then nothing will stop that. If don’t manage to register, while I absolutely understand the extreme disappointment, I believe you’re meant to do something else.

My anxiety is worse on registration day than on marathon day…

All the best tomorrow.

And yes, I am more nervous than I am on race day right now.

I am in the queue now. Now the painful wait!

1 Like

I am too!! So nervous! If I navigate away from the RunDisney page…like open another app on my phone to reply to a message or something that doesn’t kick me out of line does it??

I think you are OK as long as you do not navigate away from the queue webpage. There is a Queue ID link at the bottom of the webpage with your position in line. Others have used that link to transfer to a different device in the past or if their browser window crashes.

1 Like

I see it! Helpful, thank you!!

Anyone get through yet?? I’m worried that my devices are just stuck in a loop. How long have folks had to wait in previous years?

Surprise…

Disney IT has failed us again. They are having trouble keeping the website going right now with everyone trying to get in.

The majority of people are still at the spinning logo. Many have tried to open new registration links and the main website cannot keep up.

Ughhhhhh. Disney IT, you are the worst. I’m still spinning over here.

same

OMGod

Here is the main webpage right now…

I’ve been at the spinning logo for about 35 minutes now, is that not where it’s supposed to be? Both on my phone and laptop. I’m worried because my laptop power source is really janky- if something so much as brushes against the cord the whole thing turns off

I hope so because that’s where I’m at!

1 Like