Making reservations...is it really 6:00AM EST?

I vividly remember waking up for my last trip(last year) trying to make reservations and getting the message on the Disney site that I could not start until 7:00AM EST - just wanted to check to see if anyone here has done it at 6:00AM EST in the last few weeks or am I going to get up an hour early again for nothing and have to wait. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

It’s 6am

Occasionally folks will report it opens slightly earlier than that; I personally have never once encountered that (and I do a lot of ADRs and often).

but 6am is the official opening time for 60+

4 Likes

Thanks for being such a stalwart on here!

1 Like

I got all of my ADRs at 6 am eastern time this morning! And I’m on Pacific time. So ADRs open at 3am my time!:weary:

7 Likes

Did you get what you wanted at least?

2 Likes

Yes, even Space 2020 Lounge! I’ve been but my friend hasn’t. This trip will be all about her! I love seeing WDW through newbie eyes or people who haven’t been to WDW in forever!

7 Likes

So why was I thinking it was 7AM? Guess I’m glad I got it wrong as I still got everything I wanted this morning at 7AM so no real reason to get up at 6…

Must be getting old though if I can’t even remember what time ADRs open… :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Phone lines open at 7am.

4 Likes

Gee thanks! :slight_smile:

Thanks - at least something was 7AM so I can claim I sorta’ remembered something right! :thinking:

5 Likes

I thought 7am too. I haven’t tried online at 6am EST. I really thought online opened at 7am. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’ll be reserving at 6AM tomorrow morning, so I will get back with my results. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Curious: what are you after?

I always love to hear where folks are looking forward to dining on their trips!

3 Likes

Oh me too! It makes it new again

1 Like

ADR’s online at 6. What about Enchanted Extras?

1 Like

Those are less predictable

Some open at 6am at 60+10
Some open at midnight at 60+10
Some open each day at 60, sometimes at 6am and sometimes at midnight

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot to come back here and give my results…first off, it opened right at 6:00AM for us. We were able to get reservations at Hollywood Brown Derby, Boathouse, Garden Grille, & Via Napoli with no issues at all. The one that escaped us (but I don’t think it was ever available and there is nothing out there for all of April or the first 13 days of May and that is Chef Art’s Homecoming) we will probably just try for a walkup. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

What only opens 60 days out?

The general rule is anything on the Enchanted Extras page that is not dining related opens at 60 days for length of stay / 10 days at midnight.

Anything dining related opens at 6am.

Sometimes things might not be loaded at 60 days, like dining packages etc.

Also some enchanted extras, like Keys to the Kingdom, don’t run during peak times.

2 Likes

I believe there have been spotty reports of things like WAT, BBB, Caring for Giants, Rhinos… that kind of thing

They are maybe supposed to open with 60+10 but we have recent examples of those things not opening as expected.

2 Likes

I’ve decided to book savor the Savannah if I can get it. I’m doing a split stay and my AK day is the 2nd half of the trip but I’m hopeful. Should I get the last one of the day or an earlier one?
My 60 days starts this Saturday. My lineup to try for is……
Victoria & Alberts
(Maybe) CRT
Monsieur Paul
Space 220 lounge
Boma breakfast
Behind the seeds tour
Late night Ogas cantina
Hollywood brown derby
Boathouse

If I can’t get savor the Savannah I might go for jiko.