Making reservations...is it really 6:00AM EST?

Reservations report. I had 2 nightmares leading up to my 60 days that I was an hour late. :crazy_face:. Experiences opened at midnight EST and dining opened at 6:00 EST.
I got behind the seeds at my desired time 10:30 am.
Savor the Savannah and Ogas are later in my trip so I will try for them on Tuesday.
I got V&A!!! For my desired day! I had to make it for 3 people instead of 2. Hopefully I can modify that with them personally. Has anyone had experience with that?
I also got CRT for our arrival night at 8:30. Fingers crossed we get a window.
Monsieur Paul was wide open and I went for the first seating.
Boma is booked at my desired time.
There wasnā€™t a single space 220 availability. So that is the only res I didnā€™t get.

4 Likes

:raised_hands:t3:
That is AMAZING! I literally stalk it every day - it seems like if/when I ever get it it will be a trip built around that ressie and not the other way around. Super excited for you - hope you will report back!

1 Like

The only day that had a time available was the day I was hoping for! That was my 60+2 resort day. Itā€™s an hour later than I was hoping so I will miss seeing HEA that night but thatā€™s totally ok. Soooo excited.

Do you think CRT is worth it or should I cancel it and watch HEA from the hub? It would be my first time at CRT. Iā€™ve seen HEA before. Love it. This is our only day inside of MK but I canā€™t make the res later because I want to take advantage of extended hours. It seems VERY loud in videos but I really want to try that Enchanted champagne which might help LOL.

There is only one seating per night as far as I understand it. So it would always be at that time.

Especially if that will be your only chance to see HEA I would 100% cancel CRT this go

1 Like

Itā€™s one seating but I believe they stagger the arrivals. In 2019 I got a 5:30 seating. The meal was about 3 hours but I went alone so Iā€™d assume it could go to 4 hours when itā€™s more people.

1 Like