Make it Pink! Make it Blue! Make it ... a Girl's Trip!

Just a little pixie dust in my eyes this morning. :smiling_face_with_tear: The “bestowing” is a beautiful way to honor her mom’s memory. I just loved reading this and thinking about how many smiles your brought to others last night.

A great trip report. It sounds like an awesome time with your friends!

5 Likes

What a wonderful trip. And to take it with good friends is even better!

Thanks for taking us along!

3 Likes

Fabulous night and what a beautiful tradition to honor her mom. :heart:

2 Likes

Awesome costumes!!!
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

I love ‘The Bestowing’.
That’s beautiful :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

You guys look amazing and the bestowing is such a sweet way to honour K’s mum. Safe travels home!

3 Likes

OMG! I love your costumes!

And what a fabulous idea to bestow fairy wands. :two_hearts:

So glad you had a great time.

4 Likes

Great costumes!

2 Likes

What an awesome trip and the bestowing is a beautiful tradition. Definite pixie dust in my eyes :star_struck:

4 Likes

I’ve always favored Merriweather and love all y’alls take on the fairy costumes. :star_struck:

Sharing stuff is great! I did balloons one year in Christmas cards and I’m pretty sure that cemented me as the bona-fide family weirdo. We loved sharing the paper fast passes and extra ponchos when in the World. Your bestowing wands is over the top wonderful! Thank you.

K’s mom did a great job. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Some great ride pics!

16 Likes

What an amazing trip. The bestowing of wands was such a sweet thing to do in memory of someone lost. I love that idea.

6 Likes

Loved the bestowing. A wonderful idea. Great TR!

Did the new MB+ settings help make them less annoying?

3 Likes

Yes, it did! Thanks for the help!

3 Likes

Curious what this is?

2 Likes

I love y’all’s costumes so much! What do the different shirts say? The Bestowing is amazing, what a wonderful tradition

4 Likes

It’s a vitamin B patch - the brand I use is called Bytox. May be a placebo but it definitely helps me feel better the next day.

4 Likes

“Make it pink/blue/green”

4 Likes

Huh interesting!

1 Like

Wonderful! Thanks for testing it out! :grin:

1 Like