Make it Pink! Make it Blue! Make it ... a Girl's Trip!

I’m Ruthie, I’m a Disney TA on the side and have lurked here for a while. DH and I head to Orlando a few times a year. We have four grown Disney-loving “kids” (DD25 and her DH, DD24 and her DH, DS22 and DS20) so we are generally adult-trip focused.

However, this trip is with two girlfriends, S & K. K and I have done WDW and UOR together a few times with our DH’s, but this is a first time visit for S, which has been crazy fun to plan.

I was able to snag us a 2BR at Riviera Resort, which I’m very excited about as I’ve never stayed there before… maybe I’ll run into @OBNurseNH as we overlap a bit!

We will fly in from DFW this afternoon, wait for our grocery (read: booze) delivery from Instacart while enjoying Bar Riva, then get some rest to hit it hard starting tomorrow.

Tuesday will be MK until party time, with a lunch ADR at Jungle Skipper. Then hop over to EP for Rose & Crown fireworks dinner (and hopefully an ILL usage on GOTG).

Wednesday is HS all day, with a Prime-time lunch and a post-close Oga’s.

Thursday is EP for F&W, with both a VQ and ILL GOTG and a Space 220 lounge lunch.

Topping off with Friday at AK - starting with the Caring for Giants tour (S loves elephants), and then back to MK for MNSSHP, where we will be dressed as Flora, Fauna and Merryweather (hence the thread title).

I’m happy to bring you all along!

31 Likes

Sounds like so much fun! Adult trips with your friends are the best! I can’t wait to see pics of your costumes. I love Merryweather!

10 Likes

DM me! I’ll be around for a bit this afternoon. Pool/hot tub. Probably around 2:30ish. We have Topolino’s at 5:15 so I’ll need to head in to get ready for that around 4:30

5 Likes

I love your MNSSHP costume plan!! Can’t wait to see it!

4 Likes

Sounds fun!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see your costumes for the party!

3 Likes

Hey we are probably not going to be back at 2:30. Probably more like 3:30 at this point.

2 Likes

We don’t land until like 8:30. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Are you trying to show Ruthie what she’s missing? :rofl:

5 Likes

Oops

2 Likes

Looks lovely. Flight is (so far, knock on all the wood) on time, I’m in Admiral’s Club with friends, so bring it on!!!

6 Likes

:heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

Cool costume idea!!

Have a great trip!!

4 Likes

Butt in seat!! Me and S (first time Disney!)

21 Likes

In flight reading

18 Likes

Let us know what you think of the book!

3 Likes

Sounds like fun. Adult girls trips are the best!!

2 Likes

Have fun!!

1 Like

TWSS :grimacing:

5 Likes

Our view

22 Likes