Make it Pink! Make it Blue! Make it ... a Girl's Trip!

Such a shame…

4 Likes

Wowza that’s a nice view! Where are you staying? I probably know but forgot :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Riviera Resort!

6 Likes

On bus to MK! We have our matching shirts FTW. Jungle Cruise LL acquired for 9:20 and evening ILL for GOTG purchased!

18 Likes

Have all the fun!

4 Likes

What a view! Have a magical day!

2 Likes

Love the ears!

2 Likes

Bunch of cuties! Hope y’all have an awesome day!

2 Likes

Wow, I don’t know how to describe today except Magical? Charmed? Practically Perfect in Every way?

Let’s start with the overall facts:

Rope drop MK with early entry
Buzz- first on ride for the day, walk on
Space Mtn - walk on, only ones on train
People mover - walk on
Pooh - 10 min wait
Dumbo - walk on
Ariel - walk on
Peter Pan’s flight - longest wait of day at 25 min standby
7DMT - ILL
Jungle Cruise LL
Haunted Mansion LL
Big Thunder LL
Splash LL

12:00 parade

Pirates LL
Tiki walk in
Swiss Family walk on

Lunch at Jungle Skipper Nav Co

Small World LL
Philharmonic walk-in
Monsters Inc walk-in
Carousel of Progress walk in

4:45 hop to Epcot

Soarin LL
Living with the Land LL
Spaceship Earth LL
Guardians ILL
Ratatoulle LL

Fireworks dining package at Rose and Crown.

If anything could go right today, it did. From being the only ones in our boat on Pirates (at about 12:30 pm) to being up for castle pics right when stage show pyro went off in background, to walking up for our Guardians ILL to be told “Oh, the ride is down”, then we turn around and immediately they say “wait, it’s back up”? This was a charmed day.

What an incredible way to introduce my happy place to my good friend S. Between K and I we have over 25 WDW trips under our belts, and we both agreed this was the most magical day.

I think it was a combination of MNSSHP in the evening so low MK crowds, plus just a low crowd day overall… but after our first JC LL I was always able to immediately book another LL for within 5 minutes of getting off the previous ride - all day long.

We had to tell S that she couldn’t count on the rest of the week being like this… but for now, we are happy, tired, and ready to take on the rest of the week.

A few photos of our perfect day:

26 Likes

Wow! That is an incredibly perfect day!

1 Like

That’s an insane number of attractions! How awesome!!

3 Likes

That’s saying something!!
What a fab day. Lovely photos!

4 Likes

Great pics! Party days at MK really seem to be fabulous.

2 Likes

Another note - so far I’m not impressed with MB+. I bought it for research… but I don’t know that I’d advise clients to do it. The light up and buzzing actually are distracting.

At HS today!

18 Likes

Hope you have another magical day!

1 Like

Man, you guys were able to do a ton of attractions! Thanks for the heads up on the magic band +. That seems to be the consensus of the masses.

5 Likes

I was peaking at wait times throughout the day yesterday and it looked like a very magical day at MK! Glad you were able to enjoy it!

2 Likes

First half of HS day wasn’t as productive as yesterday, but we have gotten a lot done, fewer Lightning Lanes:

Rope dropped Slinky Dog - walk on
Toy story Mania - walk on
Rockin Roller Coaster - walk on (this is when park opened to non-resort guests)
Tower of Terror - posted 25 min, waited 15
Mickey & Minnie’s - posted 50 min, waited 30
Frozen Sing along
Toy Story Mania with LL

Then we sat at the Brown Derby Lounge for some delightful grapefruit cake martinis (pic below), and then to Prime Time for lunch.

After that we hit Muppet Vision (as you must) and then headed back to Riviera to let our feet rest and sit by the rainy pool - headed back to parks now (5:30-ish) for a Batuu-exclusive evening - we have a LL for Millenium Falcon, an ILL for Rise, a mobile order in place for Docking Bay 7, and a closing-time Oga’s, which will lead to walking out through an emptier, beautiful Batuu.

21 Likes

That sounds great!

The prime time drinks look great too :smiley:

4 Likes

Batuu report!

Had a great evening in Batuu!

Piloted the Falcon (LL) - Two gunners and engineer, one coaxium
Rise - b mode for Kylo but otherwise AMAZING as usual
Milk stand - two blues with rum and one green with tequila, which included a carding of one of us (we all have kids old enough to drink)
Dinner at Docking Bay 7
Falcon again as a walk on (again gunners and an engineer - two coaxiums )
Oga’s at park close

Funniest moment was when we approached a photo pass photog and I said “Bright suns, can we get an image?” And he stepped back, looked at me, and said, “you know our language well, traveler!” I explained I had visited as part of my Halcyon trip a few months ago, and then he told me that while I was technically correct for what Corellians would say, it was not what Batuu natives would say, and schooled me on it.

Our first timer friend was gobsmacked the entire time at how detailed Batuu was… that was fun to watch.

Tried the bounty hunter - ok, I see that being good for MB+, but that’s the only positive.

Food and Wine-centric Epcot day tomorrow. I’ll be wearing my hangover prevention patch…

24 Likes