Magical Vacations Travel Reviews

In case it helps anyone with their plans, I submitted a quote request with MVT for a date in April 2019. I received a reply from Darcy saying that they most likely won’t have the 2019 dates available until September.

1 Like

Hmmmm That’s late for those who want Jan or Feb dates.

It is but they will have availability and she can tell you which resorts they usually have in that time frame and the rates from last year. Totally worth it! Darcy is great!!

2 Likes

They have some deals for January and February of 2019. Email your favorite MVT agent today! They have deals or Pop, POR/FQ, Beach Club, Poly and Wilderness Lodge for select blocks of dates. I’m working with Darcy and she has been great.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! I just emailed her. My dates are in March but she said she would send me a quote as soon as she got the March deals.

1 Like

Booked my trip the last week in February with Darcy at MVT today. Saving like $660 over Disney prices. Booked at POR! Haven’t gotten th confirmatiom yet, anyone have experince with how long it takes to get the confirmation? Darcy said it could be 2 to 3 days but it usually isn’t. Thanks

Usually a day or two. Can you tell me your average daily rate at POR?

No problem, $230 I think.

Thanks! That is very helpful.

1 Like

Do the TAs at MVT help with dining reservations and so forth? I’ve always done this myself, but I’m trying to eliminate stressors in my life as much as possible. I’m feeling more at a loss of how to plan this trip than those in the past (I think because it’s going to be crowded while we’re there (spring break!).

I know Candice of MVT will make dining reservations for clients.

I haven’t asked Darcy because I don’t plan on asking her to help me with that stuff but I feel like she would help.

1 Like

Also, looks like their rates might not be out yet? Should I go ahead and book elsewhere and then cancel if need be or wait til their deals are out-which might not be applicable for my vacation?

Call Disney Dinning. I couldn’t get the on-line site to work properly at 160 days out so I was forced to call and make my reservations by phone. They were extremely helpful and I am thinking in the future I will just do them this way as it was a lot quicker.

I went ahead and booked with another lady before I knew MVT had any deals. Now I have written the other lady to cancel. That brings up a question. Will be canceled resort package just drop off of the MDE account or will I have to do something?

Just reading the email from Darcy and it has instructions in there about calling the Disney Dining line if you have an MVT reservation. You might have to give them the agency info like phone number and address in NJ.

your new agent should be able to deal with Disney and Disney will take it off your MDE account. You can try to cancel it yourself on your MDE account but I am unsure if it will let you if you went via an agent other than Disney Travel. Either way it should not be a problem and if it is call Disney Travel for help with this issue.

Ok thanks. I was just hoping it would come off after the agent canceled the reservation. Guess we will see, it’s not like i dont have 225 days left or anything lol

You do not need to do anything. When you cancel a reservation it drops from MDE.

1 Like

I canceled and it was off of my MDE the same day and the refund was on my gift card the day after! That worked pretty good for me

1 Like