Magic Kingdom resorts tour at Christmas time

Fancy!

1 Like

Me too!

2 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Were these treats complimentary??

No, they were not complimentary. We used snack credits for them since the dining plan was in effect at that time. The cake pop was $8 maybe. Cookies were probably around $4 but I can’t remember exactly.

2 Likes

Echoing what several others have said. In my opinion, GF and WL are the two to see. Dinner at Geyser Peak with electrical water pageant was magical and bison burger delicious!

2 Likes

Staying at WL at Christmas has been on my bucket list. I decided to pull DS8 out of school for a week specifically to ensure the decorations were up. We plan to do the resort tour on our arrival evening depending on what dinner reservations we are able to get.

2 Likes

How long would you say to account for this?

1 Like

Does this occur regularly?

1 Like

100% of the time when I’ve visited WL at Christmas. Which is once. For dinner.

2 Likes

We spent at least an hour at GF. We had dinner reservations for Storybook Dining at WL so we explored it before dinner, so maybe 20-30 minutes to really take it all in, sit in front of the fire, and have a drink and cookie. I’d allow for 30 minutes at each resort you explore to give time to look at the decorations and to wait in line to buy the cookies/treats. Photopass photographers were at WL and GF too so that adds time. We also went by AKL on our AK day to see the tree there. They also had photographers there. We went to the lounge an Sanaa for bread service and drinks. Less time was needed at Poly and Contemporary.

5 Likes

Boat to WL from MK. Main lobby decorations, then burger at Geyser Point. Minnie Van Lyft over to GF lobby, and after dinner beverage at Enchanted Rose to warm up. The most wonderful time of the year!

1 Like

If you want free, you can boat back to MK or if the boat from WL to Contemporary is running just hop that and access the monorail from there (I know it was down for Covid, not sure if it is back - this is the best option if it is running as it gives you a glimpse of the Contemporary as well). If you end up back at MK, you can monorail or boat to GF or even walk if you wanted…

1 Like

If the line is long at the Grand Floridian Gingerbread house, you can buy the gingerbread in the gift shop downstairs with usually no wait.

4 Likes