Magic Kingdom resorts tour at Christmas time

I’m going to pretend I didn’t see this.

1 Like

I have to save something to look forward to on future trips!

1 Like

It’s already been decided. They’re going.

Duh. Obviously.

3 Likes

Are these pictures from 2019? They had the Peter Pan themed carousel. In 2021, it was Little Mermaid.

2 Likes

Boardwalk didn’t do the gingerbread display in 2021. I was so disappointed!

1 Like

They are! Returning this year. No display at BW last year?

2 Likes

No gingerbread at BW last year.

2 Likes

I hope it returns but they might be doing renovations.

2 Likes

I’m shocked that I’m not hearing many tips about food and drink. I thought you people had some opinions on that.

1 Like

I’m disappointed we had to move our December trip to February. I love the Christmas decorations around WDW. :heart_eyes: I can sit with some drinks and snacks and soak in the Christmas decorations, music, etc.

3 Likes

Brisket dip at Geyser Point or Bison burger if you’re hungrier. Thai coconut meatballs at Captain Cooks at Poly or garlic noodles and potstickers at Tambu lounge at Poly with a lapu lapu at Tambu or whatever you like at Trader Sam’s. At GF I would get the pork belly, hamachi collar or one of the salads at Citricos and then a gingerbread shingle from the shop in the lobby after.

3 Likes

The bison burger is fabulous!

2 Likes

I have to remember to follow your December trip report.

3 Likes

In 2019, WL also had a lodge cabin gingerbread house. Pictures are early in my 2019 trip report. If you go to WL, go see the geyser go off. It’s on the hour, give or take a few minutes. We also like Storybook Dining here. The food is delicious!

Most gingerbread displays have treats and drinks to go with them.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s 2019. I have the same pictures from our trip

3 Likes

My family got a gingerbread cookie at every resort. Each one had a different recipe. We voted on which ones we like best.

3 Likes

Do share!

1 Like

We were at WL last year at Christmas. I thought it was ok. Kind of Christmas at the cabin type feel. GF was the best. I liked the gingerbread house and the tree was beautiful in the lobby. But honestly, I’ve seen better Christmas displays locally than I saw at any WDW resort. But if you don’t have a lot of those displays where you live, I would do GF. And I’ll agree that CR is underwhelming at Christmas.

I have no drink recommendations, as I don’t drink.

3 Likes

This was in 2019. Beach Club the best followed by GF. The WL gingerbread cookie was disgusting. Contemporary had a chocolate great peppermint cookie. GF also had HUGE cake ball lollipops that were delicious. I’ll try to find pics to post.

3 Likes

5 Likes