Magic Bands...aren't they loverly?

I mean, it obviously knew that you are the awesome one in the group.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be right there with my Walkman, listening to Olivia Newton-John singing ā€œLetā€™s get Physical.ā€ :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, okay. But Iā€™m more a Richard Simmons kind of guy, myself. Sweatinā€™ to the Oldies, baby!

1 Like

Iā€™m certainly the one who would get up and sing!!

2 Likes

Star Tours also does it.

My sonā€™s tauntaun was loose!

6 Likes

True ! Our family didnā€™t get lucky with that oneā€¦

Cool, Iā€™ve never seen it there but we had to use the disabled entrance last trip.

Wait, where is that??

I wore two sets of magic bands in 2016, as I was working the same day fast pass hack at the time.

I had borrowed six bands from a local friend, but six other bands from a Woman I had gotten to know on another form I was on. We would see their names go by as we went on rides. I would also see my daughterā€™s name when I used her band to go on a ride that she was too small to go on but I was using her fast pass.

So, conceivably, will my bands from 2016 work?

While at present I have a campsite, if that turns out to be no help because of changes to fast pass acquisition and I give it up, will I be able to use my old bands?

When you go from the first set of platforms and enter the area with all the droids and the baggage x-ray, I think.

1 Like

I think they will 100% work short range and itā€™s 50-50 for the long rangeā€¦

3 Likes

Yep I agree.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have to look next time. thanks!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to have the song stuck in my head all day just from the heading of your post!

2 Likes

Sorry. Here, let me give you something else to think about. Sometimes that helps:

ā€œThe rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain.ā€

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the fake Cockney accent!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this to replace Under the Sea? Iā€™ve been singing that little ditty for three days now and it irritates me because I donā€™t know all the words at the end when Sebastian is counting off all the sea creatures in the hot crustacean band.

2 Likes

OMG, I love both of those!!

My son would flip over that one! We are currently reading the Disney Trains book at bedtime every night.

1 Like