Magic band+

Sorry, I meant the bit belt fits on the band the same way it did on mb2, but the mb+ feels a little larger overall.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m 2 holes in one the child, daylight on either side :pensive:. The old bands had a bit more flex around the puck and didnā€™t have the gap on me.

1 Like

So my gang want these. We are staying at ASMo. But are from the UK and Disney wonā€™t ship them. (If you try to justify this I will lose my shit. There is literally no reason for it.)

Do they sell them at the resorts? Or can we only get them in the parks? Can we buy them at the Disney Store at MCO?

1 Like

Resorts yes. Iā€™m picking my DD up from MCO on Thursday Iā€™ll try to remember to check for you if no one answers by then.

3 Likes

I bought mine at the ASSports gift shop (the first day they came out). They had a decent selection too.

3 Likes

You can buy them at the parks. Hereā€™s a recent article about locking them up at stores to guard against theft.

3 Likes

I saw them all locked up at the Emporium on Friday, but they have 2 CMs standing there to help ppl

2 Likes

Confession:

I just ordered this from a UK seller on eBay.

7 Likes

You just canā€™t help yourself. :joy:

Good for you. :wink:

5 Likes

Nice choice! Thatā€™s the one I have :grin:

5 Likes

I was holding strong to my boycott. But my boys said they wanted to get them and I figured I might as well join in.

3 Likes

Holding strong? Is that British for ā€œgiving in at the first opportunityā€? You and your idioms!

1 Like

My MB+ I ordered on July 27th for my resort stay STILL says ā€œin progressā€ and hasnā€™t shipped out. You think after 3 weeks, theyā€™d ship to actual guests, given that they still have stock in stores. Starting to get nervous.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve just watched this:

Itā€™s actually the first time Iā€™ve watched a Tracker video.

My conclusions are:

1. For a man with such raw sexual magnetism, he has a really irritating voice and even more irritating personality.

2. The MB+ looks legitimately fun to play with (especially on a solo trip?) and Iā€™m glad I caved in to the peer pressure.

3. The video was actually really helpful and will make using the band much easier and less stressful for me.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been having a lot of fun with mine. I really hope there are more things like the bounty hunter game in the works at the other parks.

5 Likes

I like his videos, and I never minded his voice but I played his 2021 HHN video (I first watched his Universal videos, linked to me by a friendā€¦ I didnā€™t even know he had Disney videos for the longest time) for my niece and the first thing she said was ā€œWowā€¦ he sounds just like Ernie!ā€

1 Like

Mine shipped for my arrival in 2 days. Thereā€™s 0 chance it will get to me but I never got an email from Disney. Iā€™ll chat with the front desk.

I wasnā€™t even on the fence with MB+. I did not want one. I havenā€™t worn a MB for the past 3 trips. I love using my watch. But that bounty hunter stuff is pretty cool. Their choice of colors for hot/cold/on target was not thought out though. DH would never know if he was on target or cold because he canā€™t see the difference between red and purple.

2 Likes

It also vibrates differently and flashes faster when you get purple.

2 Likes

Oh, that helps. ā€œWhat color is this?ā€ is a daily conversation in my house.

5 Likes