Magic band+

No! This is so cute. I hope they put it back.

1 Like

That happens to be the one I ordered for my DD hope they fix it before they ship :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Iā€™m definitely going to get this one.

1 Like

Thatā€™s too funny some the regular white 50th MBā€™s had issues when we went in January and they had to pull them :joy: My mom & cousin got to keep as souvenir and get a different replacement for free.

1 Like

Iā€™m probably not going to buy them for my kids because I donā€™t want to be charging everyoneā€™s bands every day or linking them to my phone. I already have regular MBs for them, or I will get them new regular ones.

I bought one for myself because itā€™s not that big a price difference and if Iā€™m going to wear something on my wrist, it might as well be a cool style with interesting features. I wouldnā€™t pay much more than $35 for that, though.

2 Likes

The Mickey bar and not the sandwich made the cut :blush:

Every MagicBand+ Design You Can Get Right Now in Disney World | the disney food blog

3 Likes

I was thinking of something similar like buying one for ā€œthe familyā€ that we could take turns with. I usually end up wearing 1 or 2 bands of the kids anyway!

10 Likes

My ShopDisney-ordered Stitch band arrived! Iā€™m currently in the ā€œapplying updates and restartingā€ section.

Hereā€™s a hint. Pretty much every ā€œHow to pairā€ thing I found online said ā€œPush the button. Tap the band to your phone and it will prompt you to open the app.ā€ I had to open the app and go to Magic Bands and click on link your magic band or card and THEN the button and tap worked.

6 Likes

I couldnā€™t even get it to work that way. It lit up but nothing happened on my phone. Just typed in the number and it synced

2 Likes

Well, I went to ā€œscanā€ but it never opened up a camera to scan, so I guess it eventually figured I was tapping. LOL.

2 Likes

Scanning for the magic bands, on iPhones, requires you to basically touch the thing to the top of the iPhone. I was expecting a camera too, since thereā€™s a little QR code, but nope.

I had one of the CMs who looked ā€œcorporateā€ walk me through it when my serial code didnā€™t work.

3 Likes

The pink one is the one I have being delivered to my hotel :frowning:

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m now curious if Iā€™ll be getting a band delivered in time. My order says ā€œIn progressā€ and also that itā€™s being delivered to my home, with 4-5 business days shipping. I am 6 business days out from my trip.

3 Likes

I thought mine arrived surprisingly fast, but that is cutting it close. Keep us posted. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Iā€™m wearing my MB+ in AK today. The statues are fun, kids will love it! My band vibrated as we were walking towards EE I have no idea why. Possibly because kite tails was starting? It would be nice if when it vibrates you get a message on your phone to help you know why.

8 Likes

Would be nice if it vibrated when it was time to book your next G+.

8 Likes

Youā€™re asking way TOO much from Disney IT :smirk:

3 Likes

I ordered for resort stay, then DH decided he wanted a fireworks one the next day, so ordered it separately and itā€™s due to be delivered Thursday. Resort stay ones still pending shipping

I just looked at mine and its status is ā€œIn Progessā€ as well as down by my name and address it says Shipping: 4-5 days. I donā€™t think that means itā€™s shipped - just that it will be 4-5 days once it does ship.

I was 24 days out from my trip when they went on sale, and I decided to order a back-up from ShopDisney just in case. Yes, I paid the 2-day shipping, but I think it would have been 4-5 days as well. I wonder how much the putting names on causes a delay in shipping on the resort-stay ordered bands.

2 Likes

My theory now is that this is when my battery died. I didnā€™t charge overnight like Iā€™ve read is recommended, but it did show as full in the app.

Hitting HS tomorrow night so I will let it sit in the charger until we leave to see if I get more time from it.

4 Likes