Magic band+

:sob:

Yes, USPS does the last leg to your house.

Update: the shipping for my AP MagicBand+ updated, USPS just received it in Atlanta.

2 Likes

Got an email from Shop Disney last night that was in response to my email, which I sent prior to calling. Email said they will be at the resort. The order flipped to shipping this morning. Shows somewhere in Florida now, will see what it updates to. I am in Seattle and leave Tuesday, so hopefully it is coming fast or goes to the resort.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been looking for these answers and canā€™t find anything official, but I had a good conversation in chat with @lisagarcia01 if you want to look for that. I think that you need to set up a play Disney account for each kid and link their Magicband to that. Then they can collect statues and it will sync with their account later. But Lisa says that can be somewhat glitchy and they may not all show up. For the batuu quests, the quests can be done without a phone, the lights on the Magicband will change to guide them. Then, when they find the correct door it will light up purple. If itā€™s not connected to a phone you miss out on ā€œscanningā€ the door, but you can still collect the bounty. Iā€™m not sure if that links up with their account later or not. We will be trying it next week then I can report back.

3 Likes

:joy: I just wrote a forum post for this because itā€™s coming up so much now that people have MB+

7 Likes

I just got an email from Disney saying they wonā€™t be able to fulfill my order on time (our trip starts tomorrow). They will still ship the magicbands to my house, but it will be complimentary. They will also send me a $50 digital Disney gift card so I can still use the prearrival price to purchase magicbands on site. Iā€™m happy with this, it will just be a bummer to have to charge/set up when we arrive, and we wonā€™t have our first choice of band for this trip.
My order on MDE still says ā€œin progressā€.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten NO emails at all. So annoyed. No charge, still processing. Arrive in 8 days.

Hereā€™s the email they started sending out today - I think lots of people are getting them!

6 Likes

Iā€™m taking a screenshot of this - if I donā€™t get it, donā€™t get the gift card, and donā€™t get my band (or they decide to ship it but too late for me to get it), I will be speaking with someone - politely but firmly - when I get there.

8 Likes

Out of curiosity how many bands did you order? Wondering if they are send $50/band or just per order.

1 Like

You might get the email closer to your date.

Just got my email today and my trip started yesterday.

Same $50 gift card, i order 2 bands

4 Likes

Weā€™ll see. I didnā€™t even get a ā€œthanks for your orderā€ email.

3 Likes

Interesting. I got $50 for the 5 bands I ordered.

2 Likes

Brooke McDonald just got to WDW today and her mband+ didnā€™t arrive in time. She went to the front desk and received vouchers to get whichever ones they wanted.

7 Likes

I think Iā€™d be asking where the rest of the money is to repurchase them on site.

3 Likes

Yes, thank you!! We donā€™t make the budget, nor do we care if what we booked based on reality causes you to be over budget. Talk to FP&A. (I might have this conversation just about every month :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:)

Accountants and finance people are like squares and rectangles. Finance people are often accountants by training/licensing, but not all accountants are finance people :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I also received the email today, which was somewhat useless since I was on the second to last day of my trip.

I also lost my Magicband+ today. It kept catching on things and so Iā€™m surprised I didnā€™t lose it earlier, but the poncho wearing chaos of MNSSHP was too much.

1 Like

Does anyone know it bitbelts fit the Magic Band+ same as regular MagicBands? Looking at the way the +DH got direct from shop Disney, Iā€™m going to need something to keep mine on. Iā€™m on the child size holes

1 Like

I read the product info page for magicband2 and Magicband+ and it says the bands are the same size. I bought the bitbelts, and we will get our Magicband+ today, so Iā€™ll update.

3 Likes