Lyons Family Trip Report 6/22-7/1

Love your trip reports!

Looks like we’ll be getting additional installments for the rest of the year at the pace you’ve gone so far! :laughing: Looking forward to it!

1 Like

I’m dying, @Jeff_AZ! I’d love to do a trip report for the next one, but I just don’t have that kind of time once school starts. :rofl:

1 Like

Dinner at Boma was delicious, I had tiny portions of almost everything because it was all so good and I wanted to try it all. DS11 has been pickier than usual this trip (he was a very picky eater until about 3 years ago when he became just mildly picky) and mostly ate the mealie dogs (basically mini corndogs) and some fruit. I got extra watermelon rind salad and both kids tried some of it and then stole most of it from me. I had them try a bite of the oxtail stew and then they both asked for some on rice. DS7 indulged his carnivorous tendencies with the roasted chicken and pork and ate a bunch of roasted asparagus too. And they both found many desserts of interest.

We may be sleeping in Friday too – we have the droid experience in the afternoon and then we need to start the drive home. :sob: I wish the EEMH were kicking in while we’re still here. The kids are still saying they want to wake up early Thursday to go to Hollywood Studios before 6am. We’ll see how it actually plays out. We’re having a great trip but it’s different from the one I’d planned. :laughing:

I’m sad there won’t be a trip report for this trip of yours but I hope you have a wonderful time. And no dental issues!

1 Like

Fantastic report! Really enjoyed reading about your experiences and your pictures are amazing! You have a beautiful family! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your holiday with us!

What a fantastic trip report. I particularly loved all your daughters’ beautiful outfits, but also the smiles on their faces. Hope the next trip is just as good!

1 Like

This is a wonderful trip report! It was a great way to experience the parks vicariously and I think you handled all the bumps along the way beautifully. The pictures of your family in truly inspired Disney outfits just made the trip report even better! Thanks for providing me with a wonderful escape amongst all the current craziness.

2 Likes