Lurkers!

the what

6 Likes

A rabbit hole you could certainly find but may not emerge from as the same person.

10 Likes

One day!

no promises on legs though

6 Likes

Listen. @Jeff_AZ has the legs Market cornered. And now @bebe80 is threatening to give him a challenge.

Let’s are not necessary or even desired.

Faces please. Even someone else’s faces.

12 Likes

I would only post my bruised ankles as an ego boost for him if he needs to feel the prettiest

8 Likes

Pretty sure this is the right thread. Since you asked I figured I would link it for you.

I actually didn’t stumble upon it until after the fact and this and the Super Liner Bros thread were two of the ones I recall laughing along to back when I was lurking.

8 Likes

He and I DM’ed last fall. I had some questions about a non-Disney vacation destination that he had been to. Good guy.

9 Likes

I lurk with the best intentions to post.

I just got back from Disney world at the beginning of January. Read through the forum once I got back to help me recover from the return home low, while I was jonesing for another hit of Disney content.

17 Likes

Hope your trip was great!! I am in the post trip lull right now so I can relate.

9 Likes

It’s like looking in a mirror!

9 Likes

10 Likes

Hope you had a great trip too!!!

5 Likes

Love it! I’m telling you, just a little extra pizazz like an avatar or a clever user name and suddenly what was once an anonymous stranger can become familiar and real! The internet is a weird place.

12 Likes

Wait, I just realized this is the internet equivalent of the teen rom-com makeover sequence where I’ve taken down my hair and replaced glasses for contacts and now I’m suddenly hot! :rofl:

29 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

You were always hot.

You just know it now.

11 Likes

OMG you making this reference makes me love you all the more! (Geez, it really is like that. :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

16 Likes

This is for @OBNurseNH’s reply too! And some MLP for @ScottFL just because!

18 Likes

Oh, yes. You can definitely recognize him on the forums. It has been a while since I’ve seen him.

6 Likes

Yes

I miss him even tho I don’t think a plain olive green circle was in that last mishmash. :smile:

7 Likes