Lurkers!

I had no idea there were so many active users here. So many more lurkers than I would have guessed…

http://forum.touringplans.com/about

10 Likes

:raising_hand_man: Longtime and regular lurker here.

(Oh no, am I ruining my lurker status by replying? …Um, never mind.)

28 Likes

I’m a daily lurker, but will comment if I feel I can add something of value :blush:

17 Likes

you can always add something of value! don’t be shy!

12 Likes

Same, but I don’t add much of value, I mainly ask questions!

9 Likes

As I don’t have a trip coming up, I am mostly here for the memes at this point, but I enjoy trip reports as well

16 Likes

Mostly I lurk, too… but when I have an upcoming trip (<50 days now!) I tend to be more active.

12 Likes

I’ve posted more when I’m planning or on a trip but when I don’t have a trip coming up I’m mostly here to live vicariously through others!

12 Likes

Lurkers, stand up and be counted (anonymously):

• I’m a lurker (totally or mostly)

0 voters

10 Likes

Good lord are there 2,000 people reading my TWSS jokes? :flushed::flushed::flushed:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

44 Likes

I have a hard time coming across a poll and NOT voting. I wish there was an option for non-lurkers or ex-lurkers lol :rofl:

13 Likes

Yay! Memes ! :clap:

9 Likes

And the same number ogling your sexy legs!

25 Likes

Imagine if one day when @Jeff_AZ is out and about with his family enjoying AZ’s outdoors, a stranger comes up to him and says “hey, aren’t you the guy with the sexy legs?”

28 Likes

Staring at this like

19 Likes

Here’s a poll just for you, @Flavita:

• I’m a non-lurker or ex-lurker.

0 voters

(This one’s not anonymous.)

13 Likes

Phew, thank you! :rofl:

10 Likes

This is totally going to happen, isn’t it?

12 Likes

I hope so. Give your wife a heads-up though

9 Likes

I am mostly a daily lurker. I don’t always feel I have much to contribute (especially when it had been 6 years since I had been at WDW) but enjoy reading all the trip reports and staying up to date on WDW. I love reading about WDW even though I can’t go every year.

I also tend to read in the evenings and often feel very late to the conversation that has taken place throughout the day.

Plus, everyone is nice/ kind to each other (even when teasing) and very funny. Much better reading then scrolling Facebook, Instagram or the news.

33 Likes