LunEAR New Year

My Magic Key pin! Love the tiger on it.

I was toying with buying the New Year jersey and the New Year figurine. But the figurine sold out the first week it was available! And only XL sizes of the jersey.

I had to find things to buy! Disney, please take my money! :weary: Disney had New Year mystery pin boxes left from last year. I bought one and got Stitch and Goofy.

I was addicted! I bought 2 more boxes.

One box had Chip and Dale!:heart_eyes:

Unfortunately, the other box had another Stitch and Dale! DF bought Dale from me and I sweet talked my preschool nephew to trade my extra Stitch for his Pluto.

Mission accomplished!

12 Likes

The parks felt crowded today. Saw more people using Genie+ today than Monday. We are planning to buy it tomorrow.

1 Like

Entered the park at 7:40 today. Hardly a line at the turnstiles. Waiting to enter Fantasyland for Alice. We bought Genie+.

2 Likes

I love your year of the Tiger shirts!

4 Likes

Hurray! Another Liner meet!

3 Likes

Your pictures are getting me so excited for my trip next week! Those lanterns are lovely!

5 Likes

Alice, Mr. Toad, Snow White, Pinocchio, Storybook Canals, and Matterhorn before 9:30! Have not used LL yet. Most return times are immediate. In line for BTMR, posted 15 minutes. Will make a LL for Space now. Windy day!

5 Likes

Great pics! How cute are the Three Little Pigs in their Lunar NY outfits?

3 Likes

So glad you get to enjoy the parks next week and play plaid!

3 Likes

Etsy! Didn’t like the Disney designs.Have not stoped for pictures yet.

3 Likes

Loved the Lunar New Year character meet and greets. :heart_eyes: Reminded me of the pre pandemic meet and greets. No hugging but the interactions are there

4 Likes

You are correct on the size of the sandwich. You used to get a full sandwich, but had to buy the fries separately. Now you get half a sandwich and the fries for the same price of just the whole sandwich. The half sandwich and fries is enough for me and a friend to share and feel full. I agree the fries look thicker than what I got in May and October of 2021. I wonder if it is due to supply chains?

1 Like

Fries are still good. Sandwich is mega expensive! But left room for dessert!

3 Likes

Breakfast with my boys after BTRM.

7 Likes

What are you having? Is that a chimichanga from the little stand by Matterhorn?

1 Like

Breakfast burrito and hot cocoa from Galactic. Very cold today because it is windy.

3 Likes

When we arrived for SM, 10 minute wait. We decided to do stand by first. It was 35 minutes total! We checked into our LL12 minutes late! But got 2 rides if SM!

Buzz is down and IJ is done. I’ve hoarded 4 anytime LLs!

7 Likes

Rise is having a hard day. :weary: Third time down today.

2 Likes

We each have 2 of these from Buzz Lightyear

They cannot be used on TSM! But they can be used on Soaring and GOTG. :thinking:

We each have 2 of these from IJ.

They can pretty much be used on any LL rides in CA Adventure. :thinking: DD is scanning herself and her preschool cousin in 3x for TSM with the IJ anytime, anywhere passes.

I feel that we didn’t need LLs today. We rode 8 rides before noon in DL without LLs. We got LLs for Matterhorn, SM, MFSR, BTMR, and Soaring. With the exception for Soaring, which was 3 hours later, all the other LLs were available almost immediately. If we had time, we could have used the remaining 2 converted passes. Most of what we rode today were repeats anyway.

And even with the LLs in the afternoon, it was still a 10-15 wait. TSM is about a 25 minute wait at 6 pm with LLs.

4 Likes

We love this but they are hollow!:rage:

6 Likes