LunEAR New Year

Very cute ride but oh, it was so rough on my old bones!

2 Likes

In line for Tigger now

2 Likes

I’m sitting next to the wishes waiting for the next character.

I was in line to Tiger!

4 Likes

In line now for Mickey and Minnie!

3 Likes

What I have learned on another forum is that you can book one for the other park and it will convert to 1pm or later. BUT keep in mind that you will be locked out of booking another until 2 hours after you booked the first one.

1 Like

There is water in there again! Yay! Thank you for all the great pics!

1 Like

Introducing my twin boys!

Play date, anyone? Paging @TheSafetyLady

13 Likes

Hi Boys! You’re so cute. My boys are rambunctious. Probably a bad influence on your little sweeties.

9 Likes

They have taken over the house, I see.

3 Likes

Their outfits are so cute! My DD19 was asking which Niumos I would want if I got some, and Chip and Dale were top of the list.

5 Likes

They will be waiting for you next week!

3 Likes

We spent a big part of today at the Lunar New Year activities. We lined up to meet with each of the NY characters. I was upset there were no PhotoPass photographers and most of the CMs wouldn’t help us take pictures.

We got our names written after I conferred with friends on how our names are written!:grimacing: my family speaks Cantonese but the special artists spoke Mandarin.

Magic Key photo op set up in a back lit place.

10 Likes

8 Likes

Also got in Incredicoaster 2x as single riders, Silly Symphonies, and GOTG in today.

Festival foods and drinks.

If you noticed, we love Disney macaroons!:yum: :shushing_face: They are reasonably priced!

10 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was sooo happy I ran into you before I left!:heart:

13 Likes

I too was extremely disappointed in no photopass photographer at the most important spots. I was solo and am terrible at selfies. Then I learned I had to buy Genie to get my photos. ( I was trying to just buy photopass :roll_eyes:)

10 Likes

I was lucky enough to have a passersby take these photos.

8 Likes

I was so shocked that you recognized me outside of Cafe Orleans! What is the likelihood of a Liner meet up without a meeting point and time, and and without ever having met the other Liner? Thank you for stopping to say hello. It was so lovely to meet you. I’m glad you got to enjoy some of the festivities.

8 Likes

Had dinner tonight at Cafe Orleans with my brother’s family.

A quarter of the sandwich was already eaten but I swear I remember a bigger sandwich and skinny fries instead of steak fries! I’m sure it didn’t drop the price.

And a funnel cake split between 6 of us was perfect!

All the food today was overall good.

After dinner, my preschool nephew wanted to ride Astro Blasters, Star Tours and TSM.

8 Likes

And we ended the night with a view of the lanterns at Raya Meet and Greet.

7 Likes