Loungefly Fanny Packs?

The nice thing about these “belt bags” is they they’re basically a small crossbody purse that has a belt option. Nice to have both options!

2 Likes

I’m not a pin person, so it’s a cool option that’s totally useless to me, lol.

1 Like

Well, that Toy Story one is cute!

1 Like

Actually, that was my one worry about this bag. The straps are quite thin and I thought they might cut in a bit. So nothing too heavy inside. Or too much stuff.

Though it has a handle on top, so worst-case scenario I can just use that.

3 Likes

That toy story one is cute! I was looking at this one. It has a built in wallet and room for a phone and small extras. I’ve seen it IRL and it’s a good size. Big enough to be worth it, but not bulky and obnoxious. They have a red and white polka dot that’s Minnie-ish

1 Like

We bought some matching Donald Duck shirts and was able to get this basic backpack for cheap as a promotion.

Then we needed some TA help and used a TP TA I found on a plus size FB group and she sent us this, which was a nice surprise.

Which should do us ok until I get a change to look at the Loungefly stuff. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Haha that Walt Disney Pictures backpack was the $16 Disney Deal at my local Disney Store for a few weeks. When I was in there on Sunday the backpack was still $16 but wasn’t promoted as the Disney Deal. Now they have a Tropical theme tote for $16 from their new Tropical Line as the Deal. I think there was also a beach towel?

1 Like

It’s a nice basic backpack.

1 Like

Yeah I checked it out. The fabric seemed nice and light.

1 Like

And it does have a lightly padded back and pouch to put a laptop in if you wanted to do that. We just needed something other than my husbands nice Swiss army ultra laptop back with a million slots. It’s a great backpack but I don’t want it getting dirty, wet etc out in the park. The little TP sling bag may replace my baggalini purse. We don’t need to worry as much about if it’s going to make our backs sweat as we will have baskets on our ECVs for when we are driving around.

1 Like

Look what I found …Er bought… at books-a-million today :heart_eyes:

22cm length x 13cm height x 8cm width

13 Likes

BAM always has really cute loungefly items. Grabbed this when I ran across it there recently. The eyes and teeth glow in the dark.

8 Likes

I had nightmares about the Cheshire Cat, when I was little, after I had watched Alice in Wonderland on the Wonderful World of Disney. Love that cat now!

2 Likes

Ok that’s super cute!!

1 Like

What about this one? I’ve had it for years, I don’t know if they still sell them (I saw them in shops last year still). I never thought about looping it through beltloops like a fanny pack, but it would it work.

1 Like

I actually forgot to update that I ended up buying the toy story one that mentioned.
And then today I may have bought a Cherry Tree Lane Dress Shop Toy Story dress off Poshmark. And Toy Story ears.
:flushed::rofl::eyes:

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

See, I need more content for my Instagram and FB pages for work. So I figure it’s a business expense. :rofl:

(I am 100% kidding. I’m not tangling with the IRS for a $60 dress purchase, lol.)

1 Like

Save all your receipts… maybe an tax accountant will have another opinion.

WANT

2 Likes