Loungefly Fanny Packs?

Before Fanny packs were easy to find again, I’d been using my Lesportsac Kasey bag for parks. The strap adjusts in such a way that I would hang it around my waist for rides so that I would be able to wear it and keep it with me. It held a little more than a traditional Fanny pack, but wasn’t too cumbersome.

https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=lesportsac+kasey&ref=nb_sb_noss

I use to use my old Hello Kitty one until I started getting the Loungefly backpacks, but honestly the fanny pack is so much easier. Especially with bag check. I may get teased by the CMs because it’s not Disney but it’s all in good fun :blush: At Disneyland you’ll see quite a few Knotts Berry farm or Universal Studio shirts and the CMs like to tease those people too. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Technically Hello Kitty is in WDW bc she’s in the cute museum in the Japan pavilion.

4 Likes

I have a niece (now 30) that is terrified of Hello Kitty- “where is her mouth?” It is fun watching her in Universal with all the Hello Kitty merchandise.

6 Likes

:heart: that’s cute

I love Florida in the summer, precisely because of the crazy weather. But I did find myself sweating out of parts of my body I didn’t even know could sweat.

4 Likes

I’ve agonised since my very first trip, way back in 2017, about bags.

For my first trip I bought a really lovely, quite expensive, sling type bag. The second I landed in Florida and felt the heat and humidity, I knew it was a non-starter. No way did I want anything touching my body other than the very light t-shirts I’d brought. I ended up buying a tote in the parks and using that.

I’ve experimented with various bags since then and on my last trip I actually used a washbag, which is small, easy to carry and worked very well.

For my next trip — when will that be, please? — I’ve bought a small, light backpack as an experiment.

(My hand’s in the pictures to give you a sense of the size.)

8 Likes

I have been drooling over these bags but can’t bring myself to pull the trigger since I recently purchased the “Mickey Mouse Icon Square Crossbody Bag” in black.

One of these might work for you.

Sipsey Wilder

I like the ska aesthetic!!! Giving me Two Tone vibes.

2 Likes

I love using fanny pack because you are hands free, doesn’t cause my back to sweat, doesn’t make my shoulders sore and no need to remove on rides, just slide it one side or the other. I have a haunted mansion wallpaper loungefly that is great. A bit small but could probably hold everything you listed.

1 Like

what about this?
Mickey Mouse Icon Flair Belt Bag | shopDisney

2 Likes

That is even more reason to get me out to WDW for my first trip!!!:blush::heart:

2 Likes

My BFF took her niece to Sanrioland and she was terrified of the meet and greet Hello Kitty!

2 Likes

I love that bag!!!:blush: I have a similar one. Light weight and the straps don’t hurt like some Loungefly ones will

2 Likes

This has been my go to lately. He’s all ready for Avengers Campus opening day😊

6 Likes

OMG DS2 would LOVE THIS!!!

2 Likes

I’m actually kinda leaning towards this Petunia Picklebottom belt bag because it has a much flatter profile than most fanny packs. Listen, my ass is quite big enough that I don’t need anything extending that silhouette, tyvm.
Plus, Toy Story!!!
Toy Story Belt Bag

6 Likes

That’s actually really cute.
I like how they are calling it a “belt bag” in order to overcome the stigma of fanny pack :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s absolutely a factor in my decision process, not gonna lie.
(Except to myself, about whether this is really a fanny pack.)

I like the Flair bag! It gives you an excuse to decorate it with pins!

But that Toy story one is great, too!

3 Likes