Looking for opinions for breakfast choices

I’ve never cleared MK security before going to the path for Contemporary.

Coming BACK you have to clear security on the path before you get to MK.

Hmmm. I thought the security was right as all the paths converge by the big resort sign at the exit to the bus station? I’ve seen people on Mouseowners saying they had to go through bag checks before going round to the path, and vice versa.

Maybe it’s moved closer to the tap stiles?

Or maybe I’ve been sneaky! :open_mouth:
I’ll let you know in 17days!

1 Like

I would skip BoG for Breakfast and definitely go to The Wave. Excellent food, walk to Magic Kingdom, and reasonable price.

1 Like

When I thought about going for dessert, I realized that I am still going to be trying to find seating for a group of seven in what will still be a hectic location. As much as i would like to eat lunch there, I am thinking that our days will be hectic enough without adding a hectic dining location.

2 Likes

That would be helpful, thanj you.

Thank you. Everybody’s input seems to agree. I thinj we will do The Wave for breakfast and for lunch and skip BOG.

3 Likes

If you want another relaxing location in the MK resort area, I highly recommend Geyser Point over at WL too. Just an option if you don’t want to do the Wave twice and want to look at other choices for lunch.

I think Geyser stopped breakfast?

Think so too - just saw that she had wave listed for breakfast and lunch - so thought GP could be another good option for variety.

Another place to consider. Two of the adults have not been to WDW in more than 10 years. They have concerns about too much time for dining taking away from breaks and time in the parks. So, travel time from the park has to be weighed in the decision making. At the 499 day start of the process, it was that I should just plan it all. Now, they are getting into watching videos and giving opinions. Better now, i guess, then being unhappy with my choices.

3 Likes

Also, we will rope drop every day, so breakfast has to be someplace that starts early enough to allow for rope drop. Sassagoula Floatworks will work for EMH mornings, but i want something for non EMH mornings. Have also tossed around the idea for Garden Grill, Akershus, Crystal Palace, but not considering those at the moment.

Boma is our favorite breakfast, but if we are doing rope drop at AK, we always go with a Tusker, which is a very close second. For a non-park day, Boma or Kona for sure.

We just had BOG Breakfast with an ADR prior to park opening. We thought it was good. We did mobile order as well. Worked out great and for rides as well.

1 Like

BOG does not have mobile ordering. BOG has pre-order, which is different. Just to clarify it to others.

2 Likes

Was it easy to find seating PPO?

This is my family. We’re all adults and everyone pays their own way so I definitely want them to be happy with the choices. I found it easier than expected to modify dining plans and even get new ones 2 months before the trip.

1 Like

We had a PPO breakfast at BOG last week. I booked it because it was one of the few things DD14 specifically asked to do. The castle setting is great, lots of details we really enjoyed. The food was okay, but nothing special and seriously overpriced. And the least amount of food served out of everywhere we ate, not enough to share as we often did. Excellent use of a QS credit, but doubt we’ll do it again.

1 Like

We did the first reservation of the day at The Plaza. We were a little behind the crowd at RD but headed straight to SM and had a 5 minute wait. Not sure what it is like if you want BTMRR but I bet it is an even shorter wait. Love the breakfast at The Plaza! It is a really nice way to start the day and for the price, very good.

2 Likes

Yes